Bayern Munich vs Chelsea 19/05/12

Outcome?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh, and by the way, Torres won the FA cup and the Champions League already, and it took him only 18 months.

2012-05-19T221414Z_63120167_LR2E85J1PREK9_RTRMADP_3_SOCCER-CHAMPIONS.JPG

I assume you're telling me this, in hope it makes me mad? Haha!

Our time will come when we can look back years from now at the trophies Chelsea FC have been winning including winning the "holy grail" for the first ever time and possibly anymore if we ever manage to get our hands on it again.

But then you too are living off history.

I think what baffles me most is why Bastian Schweinsteiger decided to be so cool about the penalty and stutter? Surely Cech was not going to be so gullible. Bit of a stupid decision.

Although I do feel sympathetic for Bayern, in spite of the array of chances they squandered.

Tbf it's harder to see what is banter when doing it online. Speaking from experience lol

Hardly. I'm just messing around and being stupid, no harm in it.

If you are so 'innocent' as you claim then you might as well stop your idea of fun. As you probably noticed you irritated quite a few people so their was 'harm' in it :p

I think what baffles me most is why Bastian Schweinsteiger decided to be so cool about the penalty and stutter? Surely Cech was not going to be so gullible. Bit of a stupid decision.

Although I do feel sympathetic for Bayern, in spite of the array of chances they squandered.

I could not believe it when Bastian missed that penalty after playing so well in the game. Feel sad for him because thats the second CL final he has lost

If you are so 'innocent' as you claim then you might as well stop your idea of fun. As you probably noticed you irritated quite a few people so their was 'harm' in it :p

I'm aware I did.. And if I'm honest, it's what I aimed for, I just didn't think you'd all get so worked up about it.

Anyway, as you all seem to be under the impression I'm just here to **** you all off.

Well done, Chelsea! You probably did deserve to win the competition, after all, you did beat the best team in the world.. And beating Bayern at there ground, in a final, on penalty's.

Bravo!

Drogba in the post-match interview: "It was the last kick.. of the season."

Nice way to close the season off.

But then you too are living off history.

Well if in the future fans who support a club who have won less trophies then Chelsea talk about their clubs currently winning a trophy I wont use the same old " we have more history and won more trophies then you" which some Pool fans use. Not saying you do btw but many Liverpool fans do say this.

Well if in the future fans who support a club who have won less trophies then Chelsea talk about their clubs currently winning a trophy I wont use the same old " we have more history and won more trophies then you" which some Pool fans use. Not saying you do btw but many Liverpool fans do say this.

Not to mention you've also won the PL title on more than one occassion-3 if I'm not mistaken under Jose and Carlo. Something that Liverpool fans can only dream about........... XD

And yes I know Everton won't win it for ages....that's because we don't have millions to waste on one striker who played for half a season in the prem.........and Downing

Have Spurs figured out a way to time travel back to this season, then? Since they don't have the Europa League next season. :)

They are in the Europa League this season they take Chelsea's place in the competition after Chelsea won tonight :)