Concerts and gigs

Reaction score
Anyone going to a concert or been to one lately? I'm going to see strike anywhere on wednesday...

Leeds Festival and Sunday at V in summer. Rifles in October at the Charlotte, Leicester, and few small bands in a place called the Shed inc. Munch Munch, The Escape, The Yarns, The Idlers.

Am going 2 see Snow Patrol supported by Young Knives week wednesday, Boy Kill Boy and Enter Shikari in Dec in Leicester, Then Thirteen Senses and Bloc Party in the new Year.

fair doos andy your gay getting a bloc party ticket!! : (.......still contemplatin whether to come to leicester for Enter Shikari!!

I went to Leeds n V on the Sunday....were pretty fookin ace!!

Am goin to see Babyshambles in Dec....can't wait!! am also going 2 The Blood Arm in Dec and iForward Russia! in Feb me thinks!!

Leeds Festival and Sunday at V in summer. Rifles in October at the Charlotte, Leicester, and few small bands in a place called the Shed inc. Munch Munch, The Escape, The Yarns, The Idlers.

Am going 2 see Snow Patrol supported by Young Knives week wednesday, Boy Kill Boy and Enter Shikari in Dec in Leicester, Then Thirteen Senses and Bloc Party in the new Year.

That reeks with emo. Or maybe its just the PATD quote and the fact you're going to see boy kill boy hmm

boy kill boy

Since when hav BoyKillBoy been Emo, none of the bands mentioned are, well except Panic! but der class, wer amazin at Leeds.

nah sherry is the bigger emo Ad, Andal's taste is just a bit poofy :haha:

Although i'm no emo, I like Panic! and FOB and they were awesome at Leeds, although the whole Festival was.

I've seen Slipknot, Staind,System of a Down, and I'm going to see Tenacious D in December, ****** get in!! An I'll be goin to see the sexual Eagles of Death Metal in March :D Oh and I will see Metallica before i die...I will...

nah sherry is the bigger emo Ad, Andal's taste is just a bit poofy :haha:

and theres nowt wrong with that.......although i aint an emo tbh!!....andy is you should see the sacrs on them wrists of his!!!

if i was an emo i'd have gone to see MCR in Liverpool.......so ther......but they sold out!!! :mad:

The Feeling are on tonight in Hull but i couldn't get tickets. I was confused as one place (Hull Uni) said they were sold out and another site (cant remember) said they weren't, i trusted Hull uni.

Quo at Telford Dec 13th and NEC Dec 16th. Already seen em at NEC and Burntwood this year.

The Feeling are on tonight in Hull but i couldn't get tickets. I was confused as one place (Hull Uni) said they were sold out and another site (cant remember) said they weren't, i trusted Hull uni.

My m8s went 2 c feeling and sed they wer class live. An sooooo gutted cudnt get tickets 4 kasabian and fratellis in leicester

fratellis are **** live

been in leeds a few times

TBH that doesn't surprise me. I dunno whether i could take an indie gig, it just wouldn't be energetic. I mean some of my mates are paying 25 quid for a westlife ticket to see them at sheffield arena. It's like, what's the point, you're gonna get nowhere near them, a **** atmosphere in such a big arena, watching 4 retards stand still and sing songs they haven't even written themselves 'cos they suck that badly. 25 quid in the rubbish bin when you could see any metal/punk/rock or maybe even indie gig for such a cheaper price at a smaller venue and you get the energy, to meet them afterwards for pictures, a chat or autographs etc. Also the franchise is like 3x as dear...

and westlife gig would just be screaming girls

and dont get me wrong i like the fratellis just not so good live

and do you mean merchandise or franchise?

Erm I saw As I Lay Dying last night... they were just sat at the union drinking though. Closest i've been to a gig/concert. :)

Woah, quite surprising you even know who As I lay Dying are lee, i didn't think you would. I meant merchandise sam lol silly me.

Add Dirty Pretty Things and Larrikin Love 4 "moro.

went to see dirty pretty things last nite in l'pool!! they were fookin ace!!! quality gig.....and woz very sweaty!! :)!!

Enter Shikari 2nite. Now am slightly nervous bwt this, me only 5 foot 7 and 8 and a alf stone. tis guna b wicked.

Tis alrite, u can just worm ur way around or crawl thru ppl's legs :p

Ten.D on Tues, yessssssssssssssssssssss :D

And am gona be orderin Eagles of Death Metal tickets