England v Australia

Winners will be.......

• Total voters

ecfc2810

Reaction score
Now fmbase is back working I thought I'd see who people thought would win tommorow in the ICC T20

England: they have been unstoppable recently, beating 3 of te best teams in the world however..............Australia have also been in good form especially in that dramatic ending against Pakistan and they thrashed England in their last ODI matches and they're the Aussies

Predicted score

England 150-7
Australia 148-6

I think England will just edge it with Morgan, pieterson and collingwood all getting 30+

Actually - I also think England will win it. It'll be close - I think England to win by 4 wickets off the penultimate ball

If Hussey continues his form on from yesterday we are in big trouble. But I think England will edge it

I think England will win it. They have been in terrific form-especially their bowling

England wont win, australia though they have lost langer, hayden and gilchrist, are still an amazing team, Michael Lumb to hit a 50 though

Well, Its England, anything can happen..

I think we might actually win it. Should be a good watch/

We have been in fantastic form, our entire 11 can throw a bat around if needed.

Although the Aussies are a top class outfit,

this is our year!

Bar a spectacular knock from Hussey, Pakistan deserved to be in the final so I think England's good form will see them through KP could get a century.

England wont win, australia though they have lost langer, hayden and gilchrist, are still an amazing team, Michael Lumb to hit a 50 though

Idiot.

1st you say England wont win..

.. and then you predict someone who hasn't scored alot of runs to get a 50.

America has ruined you.

Anyway, England to win, KP and CK with a 80 odd run partnership, Morgan to come in late and hit a quick 30 off 15odd balls.

Johnson to go for +10 a over.

Fingers crossed england win and our footballers see the win and get jealous and are even more motivated to go and grab the world cup and bring it home

I reckon we'll win but you never know with the aussies

Idiot.

1st you say England wont win..

.. and then you predict someone who hasn't scored alot of runs to get a 50.

America has ruined you.

Anyway, England to win, KP and CK with a 80 odd run partnership, Morgan to come in late and hit a quick 30 off 15odd balls.

Johnson to go for +10 a over.
I love you, you are the funniest kid in the world, hands down

I think morgan and luke wright should be moved up the order so they have more time to hit big and see colly move down the order but its tough though collyhits big some times but some times he doesn't

I think morgan and luke wright should be moved up the order so they have more time to hit big and see colly move down the order but its tough though collyhits big some times but some times he doesn't

The order is perfect, when wickets fall fast you need Colly as a cool head in the middle at 4, when runs are coming and Colly comes in he will just continue the trendf and smash things away.

On a side note I would love to see KP bat at 3 in test cricket

England will win even though they only got through the group stage match v reland because of an irish player(Eoin Morgan) and the rain

I am sorry to burst the england to win bubble,

But They wont.

I am a devoted cricket fan., and i am 8-% sure england will lose,

England bottle the big occassions, and as good as we have been, Australia have been the form side in this comp. The only side not to lose.
Hussey was sensational, WArner opening, and Clarke is possibly the most under rated player in cricket history, he is on par with KP.

Yeah England need to stop Hussey,Clarke ect but England also have some big hitters eg pieterson,wright,Morgan

Yeah England need to stop Hussey,Clarke ect but England also have some big hitters eg pieterson,wright,Morgan

Personally don't think Clarke is a great 2020 player, they have much better players, like their openening pair, Watson and Warner, can be rape if they go nuts.