Europa League Discussion Thread

Yes... Porto knocked out Sevilla. Porto were by far the best team but they didn't take any of their chances.

Andres Villas-Boas:wub: FTW.....

Man city line up- Hart, Boateng, Kompany, Lescott, Kolarov, Yaya Toure, Barry, Silva, Balotelli, Tevez, Dzeko.

Subs: Taylor, Zabaleta, SWP, Vieira, Jo, Kolo Toure, Wabara

lech poznan is going to win this europa league just wait and you will see (6)

2 good goals from Dzeko, Aris are looking poor even though they've held out for a bit now.

Dzecking - Verb - To walk over a lesser European side or bottom-tier League 1 club.
- Noun - Bosnian hardwood outdoor flooring.

Dzecking - Verb - To walk over a lesser European side or bottom-tier League 1 club.
- Noun - Bosnian hardwood outdoor flooring.

red157 - Glory hunting southerner latching onto a successfull northern club because his local clubs are **** (the shame).

Liverpool will play Braga/Lech. Braga are 2-0 up on the night, 2-1 up overall.

CSKA Moscow to win the Europa League. If they don't, then it's Lech's.

Kelly's withdrawal at the interval saw Jamie Carragher come on to make what was his 137th appearance in European competition - a British record.

Neto (Aris) is possibly the worse diver i have ever seen the greesy little cheat :mad:

Benfica winning 1-0 to Stuttgart and it could be 2 or 3 , if we get through we'll probably play against PSG.

red157 - Glory hunting southerner latching onto a successfull northern club because his local clubs are **** (the shame).
I know, I get the best of both worlds. I can support the best team in Manchester without actually sharing a city with you.

Last edited: