unbelievable, I made a season with the V2 gladiator and I was really close. The following season with the same rose, same training, same psychological management but I put the V1 I finished the season reaching a place in the playoffs. how is it possible that the gladiator V2 is less effective than the V1?

Tff, give us your opinion

I try many,many diffrent tactics...Some is very goed with loots goals,some with under conced but every time i back to GLADIATOR V1 and CONQUEROR V8
Tallent is like diamond (another tactics) but Class(Gladiator and Co) is for ever

unbelievable, I made a season with the V2 gladiator and I was really close. The following season with the same rose, same training, same psychological management but I put the V1 I finished the season reaching a place in the playoffs. how is it possible that the gladiator V2 is less effective than the V1?

Tff, give us your opinion

Hi :)

It`s still a game where anything can happen.
When a match starts, there are parameters which influence the endresult if you gonna lose, draw or win.
So even when you have the same startups like the season before, the result can be completely different sometimes.
Even with such a awesome tactic like TFF`s Gladiator.

Don`t be mad m8. It`s sometimes tricky and kinda unfair, when you had 20+ Chances, the opponent 1-2 and you lose or draw.
I personally believe you can only tell if its a good/better tactic when you play 4-5+ Seasons with each one.

Whatever..that`s my answer to you. Maybe TFF knows better idk.
I wich you a nice day and everbody, a nice week.

Bye

1st Season with Hellas Verona, sign no one, played with Gladiator v2, won Serie B

2nd Season with Hellas Verona, spent 9 million, played Shield Wall, won Serie A

Amazing

Hi TFF,

What tactic to uso to play counterattack?
What tactic to use to play counterattack?

Can you get the links for Gladiator V2 and TFF V1? I could not possibly find it.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

So, Season 6 is over and i achieved more than i set out to, i wanted the domestic treble as it kept evading me before but i ended up with every trophy this season with some fantastic results, Spurs pushed me all the way but the ultimate turning point was when i beat them 0-3 in April to take me 5 points clear and gave me the edge in a good title race.

Signed Declan Rice in the summer and Luca Zidane as back up GK, Have a big task on hand in keeping Joao Felix, contract is running out and his heads been turnt so not sure whatll happen there.

Quick update on my England progress - won the Nations League but got ko of qf in the Euro champs by a 90min Spain goal(2-1) so ive since resigned and taken the France job, so far 5-0 win and 3-5 win at Belgium in new season of Nations League.

Going to aim for 7 trophies next season will be a big task but definitely got the squad to achieve that

Quick half a season test with Fortuna Düsseldorf (Gladiator V2 - Control home & away)

attachment.php
attachment.php

Last edited:
Does AI Adopt Tactics ?

Am i the only one who faces tactics work great for 15-20 games and then following games finish with either lost or draw.

How do you manage to use the tactics for seasons and seasons?

Last edited:
Am i the only one who faces tactics work great for 15-20 games and then following games finish with either lost or draw.

How do you manage to use the tactics for seasons and seasons?

No you're not, this happens to everyone, most long term FMers (including myself) think FM19 is the worst FM ever released hence I've stopped playing as much as the ME is shocking however happy to help. There's a couple of things I found useful to try and counteract this. Firstly try a different tactic, if you've the players for a 442 then try playing another tactic from the forum or from the TFF's Hot Tub/MR L tactic leagues (links below) for a few games then go back to TFF but the most effective was changing the DL/LoE both to standard to draw the opposition out of their shell, it can also work with just moving the DL to higher as opposed to much higher. Note that's there's no panacea to breaking down buses and it's sadly just trial and error as every team will have their own version of bus type of tactics.

In addition to the above I also found Clash's 442 excellent against bottom half teams who take park the bus to the extreme: https://brokensjnf8ewhce8.com/topics/276-19-3-CLASH-442-V4/page-0.html

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...ppd9kCv3bOVPRKNNyxzIBgpSZ4/edit#gid=217763853

https://brokensjnf8ewhce8.com/table...sortdir=desc&page=1&tbltype=sum&action=table2

Last edited:
So, Season 6 is over and i achieved more than i set out to, i wanted the domestic treble as it kept evading me before but i ended up with every trophy this season with some fantastic results, Spurs pushed me all the way but the ultimate turning point was when i beat them 0-3 in April to take me 5 points clear and gave me the edge in a good title race.

Signed Declan Rice in the summer and Luca Zidane as back up GK, Have a big task on hand in keeping Joao Felix, contract is running out and his heads been turnt so not sure whatll happen there.

Quick update on my England progress - won the Nations League but got ko of qf in the Euro champs by a 90min Spain goal(2-1) so ive since resigned and taken the France job, so far 5-0 win and 3-5 win at Belgium in new season of Nations League.

Going to aim for 7 trophies next season will be a big task but definitely got the squad to achieve that

Hi

Great results... Have you ever used the waste time tactic

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: