• Thread starter Deleted member 91052
  • Start date
  • Replies 32
  • Views 43K
Tested with Barcelona no OIs.

General Training, Individual Training?
Worth it with lower team than Barca?
Results ?

Loved your Direct, hoping this one can do the same.

Awesome stats for Messi and Suarez!! 75 goals?!!

Most underdog tactics are strikerless. Used with Porto but this is an attempt at a higher scoring striker and winger tactic. Probably get more goals woth BLUE MATTER 433 but a narrow tactic.

AM for training but also jesaustralia Match Tactic training.

Most underdog tactics are strikerless. Used with Porto but this is an attempt at a higher scoring striker and winger tactic. Probably get more goals woth BLUE MATTER 433 but a narrow tactic.

AM for training but also jesaustralia Match Tactic training.

where can i find jesaustralia match training ?

jesaustralia training Post 302 and 306 in GOODBYE 3430

Just gave this a whirl with Spurs, disappointing, drew away to Liverpool, lost at home to Southampton and away to Stoke in first 3 league games.

Gutted, really hoped this would work so I could get a save going with a normal formation after having so much success with Goodbye 3430!

Last edited:
Hey @Knap , do you have any tactic 4123 Wide with Regista in DM?

Chris -

Have you tried Stargazing 4231 VF with Spurs?

451 but not with Regista

Ok. What roles would you choose for the 2 midfielders in front of the regista?

Sorry for off-topic

Try the 451 with a regista set up as close to a BMW

Barcelona tactic is for top teams.

Stargazing 4231 based on last years but tweaked for this year and won league with Spurs without losing.

Tweaked this into a 451 for my New York team (i had a squad built around the DMC in Pirlo from season one), plays some great stuff. loving it so far. Seems a shame it got buried on page 2 already.

View attachment 81648

I was trying to get the "Barcelona" 3 man midfield revolving door going... 1st game in the cup, not bad, a hammering of red bull in the Derby. Will defo keep it in the rotation for testing..

View attachment 81647 View attachment 81646

Last edited:
Tweaked this into a 451 for my New York team (i had a squad built around the DMC in Pirlo from season one), plays some great stuff. loving it so far. Seems a shame it got buried on page 2 already.

View attachment 1129685

I was trying to get the "Barcelona" 3 man midfield revolving door going... 1st game in the cup, not bad, a hammering of red bull in the Derby. Will defo keep it in the rotation for testing..

View attachment 1129686 View attachment 1129687
whats that skin buddy

View attachment 1129685

View attachment 1129686 View attachment 1129687

Can you share your tweak??

Is it coincidence that striker score 3 of 4 that game or he is scoring on regular basis?

Thats his first hat trick of the season, hes on 10 apps (3 by sub) - 4 goals - 4 assists in the league... but hes my rookie backup at the min.