How Do You Download Music?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StuW

Why So Serious?
Reaction score
We all do it. Download music via a p2p client or similar. How do you download your favourite music?

I use Frostwire. Simple to use.

*Use iTUnes for majority, only Frosty for hard to find stuff.

Last edited:
Does this website allow piracy talk?!
Anyway, I buy pretty much all of my music, either CD's or Itunes. Those odd songs I can't buy I download off ThePirateBay.

Thats gone offline hasn't it?
Which version do you have/

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

Does this website allow piracy talk?!
Anyway, I buy pretty much all of my music, either CD's or Itunes. Those odd songs I can't buy I download off ThePirateBay.

p2p file sharing is not illegal.

I have limewire 5.5.16

Thats gone offline hasn't it?
Which version do you have/

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

p2p file sharing is not illegal.

No, but pretty much all of the content used on them is.

Also, if you want to pirate, Limewire was always the worst way to do it. Luckily it's gone offline now.

I have limewire 5.5.16

Limewire has been turned off after a court ruling. Reportedly older versions still work, I imagine they will be switched off soon too so I suggest you look for a new client. :)

No, but pretty much all of the content used on them is.

Also, if you want to pirate, Limewire was always the worst way to do it. Luckily it's gone offline now.

I am not talking about piracy, i am talking about the clients used. Therefore, not talking about piracy.

I use iTunes because I am a tool.

It's ironic that I downloaded my first ever torrent on the day Limewire died. (I used uTorrent btw)

It's ironic that I downloaded my first torrent on the day Limewire died. (I used uTorrent btw)

ha, they have shut LimeWire down, but they cant shut the Gnutella network down.

ha, they have shut LimeWire down, but they cant shut the Gnutella network down.

I don't see the logic tbh. Closing Limewire, Kazaa, Bearshare etc etc would have had an impact in say, 2001.

I don't see the point in spending millions in the courts to close something no-one uses anymore.

Limewire is closed in October 2010.

Another victory for the music industry against pirates.

Naaaaaaaaaaat.

I don't see the logic tbh. Closing Limewire, Kazaa, Bearshare etc etc would have had an impact in say, 2001.

I don't see the point in spending millions in the courts to close something no-one uses anymore.

Limewire is closed in October 2010.

Another victory for the music industry against pirates.

Naaaaaaaaaaat.

They can stop limewire, but anyone with p2p knowhow can still use limewire

I use Frostwire nice and quick. Well as quick as you can get from an Irish broadband provider

Status
Not open for further replies.