how to put a club into administration help

billyboy1690

Banned
Reaction score
could you please help me i want to put a team into administration so its a challenge so like rangers going into administration and also how do you make the chairman want to sell the club any help kind ^^)

Last edited by a moderator:
Go on the editor and set the clubs finances to a minus figure. If u want a point deduction go to the competition they're in and there will be a section to set points deducted from a team.

Go on the editor and set the clubs finances to a minus figure. If u want a point deduction go to the competition they're in and there will be a section to set points deducted from a team.
thx for your help but how do you make the chairman want to sell the club

Basically you want to get a tycoon taking over?

find the chairman in the people search tool, and under the attributes, the end will be Borad confidence and another. Put those both to 10 or below.

find the chairman in the people search tool, and under the attributes, the end will be Borad confidence and another. Put those both to 10 or below.

thx will he definitely sell in the first window

No probz. The best way I can find is go to the chairmans contract info and tick the box 'will leave at end of contract'. Should work

No probz. The best way I can find is go to the chairmans contract info and tick the box 'will leave at end of contract'. Should work

but when he keaves who will be the chairman

---------- Post added at 04:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 AM ----------

hmmmmmm

---------- Post added at 05:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 AM ----------

i cant find the bit to do the point take away