Im doing ok with Feyernoord.1st in Eredevisie !! After i post the results and table!!Great tactic

sorry mate it hasn't been converted into fmc
would u do a non TC version of my tactic nezza really wanna see if they make any difference?

tweak it to a nezza version if u like, hybrid half vampire, half lycan but stronger than both

View attachment 463853View attachment 463852

Yes its only a friendly match... But look at that 7-0 against Madrid
BTW ended at 3rd in Bundesliga behind Bayern and Dortmund(season 14/15 but my first season with Frankfurt due to being at Portsmouth in season 12/13 and 13/14)

Last edited:
Strange tactic this, I don't like the look of it, I don't really have the right type of players suited to it and yet I am destroying the opposition, it's incredible. I find it extemely useful in away games and I feel confident I will finally win the league next season with this. Take a bow mate :)

would u do a non TC version of my tactic nezza really wanna see if they make any difference?

tweak it to a nezza version if u like, hybrid half vampire, half lycan but stronger than both

i would mate but i hardly go on FM 13 atm with FM 14 around the corner

Strange tactic this, I don't like the look of it, I don't really have the right type of players suited to it and yet I am destroying the opposition, it's incredible. I find it extemely useful in away games and I feel confident I will finally win the league next season with this. Take a bow mate :)

cheers mate, when i created this type of tactic i wanted something different compare to the usual tactics that most ppl use, also for years on all FM's i wanted to create a tactic that could be used against all styles of tactic and teams, and i think finally i have found it and would proudly bow to the success my tactic has giving others

that would be version 3 mate, it's the complete update and i really couldn't improve it more, well until FM 14 comes out

well actualy its the one i tried, and mannnnn ir rocks&roll :D gr8 job in here!! keep it ;)

well actualy its the one i tried, and mannnnn ir rocks&roll :D gr8 job in here!! keep it ;)

cheers mate, i just hope it can continue through to FM14, no doubt i will have to update and tweak it

cheers mate, when i created this type of tactic i wanted something different compare to the usual tactics that most ppl use, also for years on all FM's i wanted to create a tactic that could be used against all styles of tactic and teams, and i think finally i have found it and would proudly bow to the success my tactic has giving others

Going well and as predicted I look like winning the league, early days but sitting top undefeated and destroying teams home and away. Only problem is having to retrain some players but to be honest they are playing great out of position anyway. Goals come literally from every player.