Spurs Scandal

njengamn

Reaction score
After unlucky losing in the league cup final and finishing 3rd in my first premiership season with spurs how is it the most i can get for a transfer budget is 725k?? Are spurs in that much debt??

bought hamsik last season..monthly installments adding up tp 15.5 million after initial fee of 4..
But no worries managed to get 16 million for lennon who was moaning and get vukcevic for 6..and capoue for 5..

i got 12m with them 2nd season, however i made £39.5m selling players in the first season

how did you manage to get that in second season..did you win the title??

it means your still paying off transfers because u spent more than your budget, your balance must have been pretty poor

Did you consider your Wage total and the amount you spent on players who didnt make much impact? Spurs are not that much in debt and i managed Blackburn and got into 4th position and the board gave me 3 million the next season.

The problem is that the Spurs researcher apparently gave them debt in the game which hasn't been reported at all by the team, and that makes the finances a lot tighter than most other teams