TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano
·
🚨
🇨🇦
Bayern director Max Eberl: “We have not received any proposal for Alphonso Davies”.“Real Madrid bid? Nothing at all”, told @_kochmaximilian.

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano
·
🔴
🇪🇸
Benfica are still planning to trigger the buy option clause for Álvaro Fernández, almost €8m to Manchester United.Plans have not changed as he’s doing well and Benfica are expected to proceed even before the scheduled date.

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano
·
🚨
🇧🇷
Fluminense have presented their formal proposal to bring Thiago Silva back to Brazil.The contract is almost ready, Thiago will take his time to decide between Europe and Brazil with several options on the table.
🔵
✨
In any case, Thiago’s kids will stay at Chelsea.

🗣️ Facundo Pellistri: “I talk constantly with Manchester United. After each game we exchange (messages). I’m not sure what I’m going to do after La Liga ends. What I am clear about is that I’m going to have to do the pre-season with Manchester.” #MUFC [@Sport890]

Sport Witness

@Sport_Witness
·
🚨
🇵🇹
💸
Alvaro Carreras | Manchester United will have right to buy player back from Benfica• Fixed price buyback clause• + Ability to match any agreed fee if it's lower than that• Benfica have felt from the start that €6m is a bargain

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano
·
🚨
OFFICIAL: Ralf Rangnick turns down Bayern proposal and will NOT become the new manager due to personal reasons.“I'm the Austrian team coach with all my heart. This is not a rejection of Bayern, but rather a decision for my team and our common goals”, Rangnick says.