2010/11 Premier League Kit Pack by *James*

*James*

Modern Day Leg End
Reaction score
Season 10/11 Premier League Kit Pack for FM 2010/11 by *James*

View attachment 99627View attachment 99628

Since I will be updating the file with kits as we go along, I feel a thread is necessary to let people know of updates and changes in my kit pack, because they will need to re-download for these updates to take effect. Since the base file, there have ben 5 changes/updates to the file, including Wolves kits, Chelsea third, Everton third, and Birmingham Away, at the time of the OP. As I update the file, updates will also be posted here, to let people know of them.

DOWNLOAD THE NEWEST VERSION OF THE KIT PACK HERE
Last update was: 14 November 2010.

If you downloaded this file before the date given above, I highly recommend downloading again for the latest update.

This thread can also be used for feedback, and I will try to be as much of a help for installation problems as I can.

For further information on other projects I am doing, go to my download page here

FULL TROUBLESHOOTING OPTIONS:
Having applied the latest config update, if the kits are still not appearing, please read the full lists of possibilities below:

• Remove/Add "2010/" at the end of the record which is not showing

Find the kit that is not working in the config file (which should be opened in notepad) and add/remove any years at the end, eg:

<record from="680_home" to="graphics/pictures/team/680/kits/home/2010"/>

Remove the 2010 bit and see if the kits work. Alternatively, you can add the 2010 bit and see then.

Last edited:
Nice, will probs download these once I change the colours on editor.

The file has been updated with a Birmingham City Third kit. You will need to download again for this update to take effect.
View attachment 99629

Yeah, I suppose I could for the La Liga ones he's doing, but since you've finished the EPL, I'll download your's. :D

The file has been updated with the Blackburn Third Kit. You will need to download again for this change to take effect.
View attachment 99631

Love the Blackpool 3rd kit mate, probably the best of the bunch.

New update:
View attachment 99664
Bolton Third kit has been added to the bunch. You will need to re-download for this change to take effect. :)

Just a hint, don't use Historical kits. They are wrong. Birmingham, Blackburn and Bolton don't have third kits.

That is so pointless then (half the third kits aren't on the club sites). Thanks for the heads up.

Added West Brom Third kit.
View attachment 100103
Now all the "gaps" are filled, and the file should be done, update wise. Let me know if there are any changes you want. Post any problems with the Premier League kit pack in here as well. This graphics pack will also work for FM2011 when it comes out, so be sure to download! You will need to download again for these updates to take effect.​

Where do I extract them too? :)

Sports Interactive >FM2010>Graphics>Kits :)

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 01:42 PM ----------

Could people please let me know of any errors in this file so I can update it with improvements. Also, if anyone is not totally satisfied with certain kits, I am happy to try and improve them. Please let me know. :)

can i have a look at both fulham kits home away please, so i can can save them

thanks in advance