25 years into my save and weird stuff is happening

gomaa

Reaction score
Alright lads so I’m 25 seasons into my save on FM23 and have ended up in Spain with Real Madrid.

Yes, it’s Madrid but it took me ******* ages to get here and the club had become **** so I wanted to revive them.

One thing I’ve noticed though is that almost all of my regens are called Ivan. And the ones that aren’t called Ivan have Chinese names?

Despite the fact their actual name will be something like Ivan Torres, they’ll be known as Zhongyang. And have no Chinese ancestry, passport, language etc.

wtf is going on?

Alright lads so I’m 25 seasons into my save on FM23 and have ended up in Spain with Real Madrid.

Yes, it’s Madrid but it took me ******* ages to get here and the club had become **** so I wanted to revive them.

One thing I’ve noticed though is that almost all of my regens are called Ivan. And the ones that aren’t called Ivan have Chinese names?

Despite the fact their actual name will be something like Ivan Torres, they’ll be known as Zhongyang. And have no Chinese ancestry, passport, language etc.

wtf is going on?
The chinese plan to rule the world is on the moove.

wtf is going on?
Fm 23 had a weird new gen naming system. Most people complained about the Ivan problem.

Regarding the Chinese ones I never saw it happening