The good thing about this tactic is it doesnt abuse corners to win like EVERY single other tactic around here.. I was sick of my defenders scoring hattrick and stuff which is basically impossible to do.. You dont win every game with it but its very realistic and its very good!

The good thing about this tactic is it doesnt abuse corners to win like EVERY single other tactic around here.. I was sick of my defenders scoring hattrick and stuff which is basically impossible to do.. You dont win every game with it but its very realistic and its very good!

That is strange. With one of the updates this corners Stift stoppt for me completely. I do not score any corner goals. Could you share your Corner settings?

what are theses cornes

All these knap tactics and stuff, defenders score way too much (had De ligt scoring 2-3 hattricks per season). Im saying this tactic doesnt depend on corners to win.. try to grasp something

All these knap tactics and stuff, defenders score way too much (had De ligt scoring 2-3 hattricks per season). Im saying this tactic doesnt depend on corners to win.. try to grasp something

but ant patch 1.0.5 stoped them?

So far it is going great, will update mid-season when I played CL etc..

Gonna give this a try, since it will suit my BVB Dortmund team pretty well.
Is it possible to change the roles of the forwards?
i do have Kasper Dolberg, Timo Werner and Kevin Cannavo. - sooo... can i change to Pressing forward or advanced forward, with same results?

View attachment 28459
Its a great tactic whn you are the better team, but when you come up against a better teams you get rekt.
You need expereienced world class players for this tactic, but if you do it's great!

Hello mate,

do you adjust individual tranning yourself or do you also leave that to assistant?

I'll give this a go with Barnsley in League 1.

I've only just started the game so all the players are the original squad....I'll give you an update after 10 league games.