3D Graphics (Kits, Adboards) Not Appearing In 3D Match Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

naz1m

Reaction score
hi everyone.

basically i have a little problem with my kits/adboards not showing up, heres the scoop.

im on windows 7, i copied all my logos/facepacks/3d kits from my fm09 into the USERNAME/myDocuments/sports interactive/football manager 2010/graphics folder.

ive unticked 'use skin cache' and ticked 'always reload skin on confirm' same routine as every year.

my logos and facepacks come out perfect as always, but the 3d kits are still default, i also got the adboard packput that in place and that doesnt work either.

funny thing is the 3d kits worked with the fm2010 demo ......

also ive noticed in the preferences screen under 'display and sound' that my 'system 3D rating' is "2 stars" yet it still runs smooth on 'high' level, could this be a problem ? it wasnt with fm09, but then that was on xp.

i've even tryed to run the game 'as administrator'

if anyone has any ideas that would be great, i have found on a few others sites that sum ppl are having this problem and since all the topics on this site are very helpfull i hope we can all resolve this, please
smile.png

thnx for your time guys.

Naz

I am having similar problems, I have faces working, logo's, competition logo's, kits, but the adboards just will not work for me. I am stuck now as to what to do next I Have tried everything. I am using windows 7 and the steam version, not sure if this is a common issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.