xSEARL3Yx

One Of A Kind!
Reaction score
How dya install 3d kits into the game so they work on the 3d pitch?

The kits that are used in the 3D match engine are completely different to any of the other kits.
They use a mesh format that allows the computer to 'wrap' the kit around the players.

The kits that are used in the 3D match engine are completely different to any of the other kits.
They use a mesh format that allows the computer to 'wrap' the kit around the players.
thats what i mean how do i put my 3d kits in?

I have tried to get the 3d Kits to work in-game, but they do not show up on matches. I will look into any other ways to do it, and will post them.

StuW Ive found a way to get them ingame and they work on the pitch.

I used to make 3D kits for the old FM2009 game. It works the same way now as back then.
2D kits are set as kits/home, kits/away etc etc in the config file
But for 3D kits you save the templates in png like you would for 2Ds, and can even store them in the same folder area graphics/kits/ etc. BUT, in the config for 3D kits, you need to have it set as kits_texture/home kits_texture/away etc etc.
And that should work for any 3D kit you want running in the game.

Download a pack of 3D kits from somewhere and open the config in notepad and overrite the unique ids with the id of your team for your kit.

can anyone post a screenshot as an example of the config file please???

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

or teach me step by step please.. noob here n i really hate the new orange valencia jersey. should work the same way as fm11 doesnt it?