Big game update with screens

View attachment 343740
View attachment 343739
Match Stats

From the stats we can see that we dominated possesion, had a lot more shots than Dortmund with 37, 10 CCC and 6 HC, 12 Corners compared to their 4, less fouls and our pass completion ratio was impressive. Lets look at our defensive line and average movement.

View attachment 343738
Average Positions

As you can see from the average positions, the greyish dots are Dortmund which played very very deep and we played very very high up and it shows this tactic works very well.

View attachment 343737
Crosses

When we look at Crosses we can see we had a heck of a lot of crosses compared to Dortmund (bottom).

View attachment 343736
Shots

We can see from the shots we dominated in this department as well as every other department, very pleased with how this tactic is developing.

View attachment 343735
Scoring Chances

As we can see Dortmund had very little to show in terms of chances, they had one opportunity and that wasn't great, they didn't have any Clear Cuts or Half Chances, but they managed to score 2, one free kick and one fluke.

View attachment 343734
Player Ratings

Finally we look at player ratings, Wayne Rooney was a disaster today, 5.7 and I will be having a word, surprisingly Wanyama got Man of the Match.

Wins in a row

View attachment 343648
Unbelievable run at the moment and this Tactic is one reason for it!

Last edited:
Training Update

Team Training

View attachment 343644
Select as shown above

Individual Training

View attachment 343643
For individual training, each month(on the 1st of each month) when you receive your training report, go to individual training for each team First Team, U21, U18's and select Ask Assistant to Set Player Focus, leave them at Average and they should have a Medium Workload, make sure you don't retrain them for new position or new moves or this will make it high.

This looks incredibly impressive, I have a Liverpool save going where my team is geared towards a formation like this, won quadruple first season, sextuple second season, so if this can help me get the septuple I'm now craving as my formation faded heavily near the end of my last season. I plan on starting a Celtic save aswell soon so may try it there also

Very nice tactic mate, I'm enjoying testing it out however I have one question, I've noticed during games that opposition strikers are getting behind my defence a little too often, I was wondering if the tactic would still perform the same if I dropped the D-line deeper?

I haven't tried dropping them deeper, could switch off offside trap and see what happens, then if that doesn't work drop deeper?

Would love to see your full team instructions for this setup

Download is on page 4, I will update page one with updated Tactic too so no one gets mistaken. Thanks, who will you test it with? Barcelona or Real Madrid? haha I am dying to see how they play with it.

Can i change cover and stopper, or should i change whole formation...mirror version.

Cool, give us some screens skinpt! 2023 is a long way haha! :) Good stuff.

1 game 6-1 win capital one cup 3 elim vs wes brom possesion 58%

i dont now i put screen i never put one if you want tell me

Just plugged this in, the football is out of this world. Looks brilliant, been struggling to get the best out of Lamela but he just scored two and set up two. This looks fantastic mate :)