Dejanus

Reaction score
THE FORMATION

This is attacking formation which provides beautiful attacking football with many goals scoring chances and lots of goals. The defense is strong but sometimes it is shaky and error prone but this isn't happening too often so don't worry. This tactic provides a lot of possession all the time.

TRAINING

When you start during the preseason use general training - team cohesion - very high or high and match training - teamwork. Because the tactic is complex this is the best way to adopt it on your team.
When the season starts put general training on - balanced and for match training - ask your assistant manager to take care of it.

RESULTS

I have just started new season with Chelsea and i have some really good results. So far played 9 games in all competitions and i have managed to score 30 goals and only allow 3.

I will continue my season with Chelsea and post other pics

I hope this will be successful tactic for you guys as it is for me but if doesn't work for you don't worry because the game if very unpredictable. Also don't expect to win every single game and be the best in the world all the time.

GO HERE TO DOWNLOAD TACTIC - http://www.mediafire.com/?699bneby9h78jtr - OR SEARCH FOR IT IN THE FM 2013 DOWNLOAD SECTION - TACTICS

Last edited:
looking good so far, does it work for weaker teams though?

i don't know mate you can test it and share the results i will start season with Inter and share my results too

this is my last match played against Man Utd

6-1 win

No good for me.. just got battered 6-0 to Arsenal, 7-0 to Man U and 3-0 to Aston Villa.. I was Swansea

No good for me.. just got battered 6-0 to Arsenal, 7-0 to Man U and 3-0 to Aston Villa.. I was Swansea
I doubt that this will work for small teams because formation is based on really attacking football with quick tempo