zyndar

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Just leaving these here, definitely not tested properly, use it as a starting point.

2948539-20181019-8Fp9S8.png

2948540-20181019-C2SUV3.png

And a custom view, just copy to the game installation folder (data folder) to the 'views' folder and import while on squad view in-game.

2948541-20181019-3bhPzw.jpg

Good gaming experience to you guys throughout this year!

Cheers

Last edited:
Any O'is Zyndar? Glad to see you back mate :D

Wow, is this possible to move my post from a topic to a single thread and it even looks like I created :D

4123 really good!

fiorentina 0-3 milan
milan 4-0 sassuolo
juventus 1-3 milan

nice! thank you.

Wow, is this possible to move my post from a topic to a single thread and it even looks like I created :D

That was me, gonna try and keep the "from around the world thread as uncluttered as poss.

Any ideas why tactics wont show up when ive put downloaded files into the tactic folder?

It gives an error in the game when I try to impart your "custom view" ... Writes - "It is not allowed for your panel"
Sorry for my English ....

Any changes for away/tougher games or when leading?

It gives an error in the game when I try to impart your "custom view" ... Writes - "It is not allowed for your panel"
Sorry for my English ....

Try to use the 'views' folder in the system disk under Users\Documents and so on

Btw I have added v2 of the squad view.

2950150-20181020-CdFfmA.png

I use this tactic on my 1st game with France and I won my 4 first games. Very interesting... Thanks Dude !

Before that, I did everything as you wrote, but it didn’t work, but everything worked with "V2", THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
P.S. Sorry for my english