lechibaw

Reaction score
Hi my friends, sorry for my bad english, I'm french
here is my 4132 (first tactic for this FM): Screenshot by Lightshot
I tested it on 2 games only, because I was trying different systems, but it seems to be a very good offensive tactic

game1: Screenshot by Lightshot

game 2: Screenshot by Lightshot

I play the game the more simple it's possible to play, so training and match prep by default, no OI

team instructions: Screenshot by Lightshot

donwload link: https://www.mediafire.com/?62agja2dem1i6jo

hope you'll enjoy, and sorry for the bad opening post, it's difficult to me :)

EDIT: tested on 10 games, tactic was not fluid at the season start, hollidays during games and sometimes no sent off, plug and play:

http://prntscr.com/d8p8z6

http://prntscr.com/d8p9g9

EDIT: NEW VERSION (the same tactic) WITH MR LANGVAT'N SET PIECES (THANKS A LOT TO HIM)

Last edited:
23th minute I am Everton beat Chelsea 6-0 :) I wonder how it finish :D

Hi my friends, sorry for my bad english, I'm french
here is my 4132 (first tactic for this FM): Screenshot by Lightshot
I tested it on 2 games only, because I was trying different systems, but it seems to be a very good offensive tactic

game1: Screenshot by Lightshot

game 2: Screenshot by Lightshot

I play the game the more simple it's possible to play, so training and match prep by default, no OI

team instructions: Screenshot by Lightshot

donwload link: https://www.mediafire.com/?cr4jpjxdmwfn17c

hope you'll enjoy, and sorry for the bad opening post, it's difficult to me :)

Doesn't seem difficult to you - just lazy

thanks for all your replies, training are by default, and match prep match tactics (by default too) :)

Salut compatriote

Comment va ta partie ?
Avec Toulouse ça doit etre chaud de trouver quelque chose qui marche
Jai essayé plusieurs tactiques ici mais sans grand succès

salut, je suis a la mi-saison la mais depuis le 10eme match j'ai essayé d'autres tactiques, je suis 2eme derrière paris (intouchables).

Bon courage
Quelle tactique te donne le plus de satisfaction sur le forum ? ( si tu en a essayé )

j'ai juste essayé celle de Mr Langvat'n mais sans succès, du coup j'ai crée la mienne et la j'essaye d'en créer d'autres meilleures :)
tu joues avec quelle equipe?

La je joue avec Marseille et comme dans la réalité c'est ... compliqué XD
J'ai crée plusieurs tactiques aussi mais elles ne fonctionnent pas .
Je vais essayer la tienne voir si ça peut marcher .

ok, bonne chance j'espere que ça va le faire :)
tiens moi au courant stp

trés heureux de trouver des compatriotes francais :)
par contre nous sommes sur un forum anglais et je pense que par respect il faudrait s'exprimer en anglais

Very happy to find french compatriots :)
On the other hand we are on an English forum and I think that out of respect one would have to express oneself in English

Played 7 matches with this tactic and it is a little inconsistent. You can get some very high scoring games or you fail to convert chances and loose to the AI scoring from their single attempt at goal. It might just be my amazing bad luck, I have Dybala and Griezeman up front so I don't lack for quality.

yes, I remember in my test I made a draw against bordeaux, a game I must have won 100 times but can't score, and lost against bastia with conceding 3 (one of the poorest team in ligue 1).

but I remember that I overachieved, and rarely underachieved, hope my english is ok :)

Your English is fine, much better than my French!!

I have found this tactic to be an excellent 2nd tactic if my team are struggling with my normal formation. I swap to this one at around 60mins and net 2 or 3 in the last 30mins. If I start with this tactic though it all depends on the first chance. If it goes in I can expect 5+ goals, if its a miss though moral seems to drop and the strikers ratings plummet.

I don't think there is much you can do about this, it feels like its the match engine failing and the only way to reboot it is to change tactic and your tactic has been great for me on the reboot! Merci mon ami!!

op updated, new version (the same tactic but with Mr L set pieces) :)