OoscotsmanoO

Reaction score
Looking round the site, the Hype seems to be all about match Exploits rather then Actual real life football, SO yeah ive been looking into developing my take on a Barce, Swansea and Arsenal Style of play with some Strange results and Insane Pre season results with Barcelona with over 80% of the ball and Around 35 attempts at goal.

normally when i Look into New barce tactics on FM base its always the same tactic.

800 passes per game 70% of the ball 90% passing 10 chances or somtimes Fewer

What i want is to Keep the First 3 you see there and change that 10 into 20 / 30+ chances and in theory score more goals.

So let me know if you want me to continue this to fully test.

its 433 flat Classic btwView attachment 259229
Just the 7 key passes from inesta there lol
and not a single pass was missed from Xavi

17 key passes In all
I fully understand the Quality of opposition here and that its Barcelona im useing but still the Numbers are looking quite good.

So have alook at this then, Granted 2-1 Not the best result ever but I just wasnt lucky unfront of goal this game
View attachment 259230
over 20 Key passes this game with inesta getting 10 of them Just incredible

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ation-key-passing-its-finest.html#post1559495

this tactic is now up for testing

Last edited:
Superb looking stuff from the midfield mate.. Let us know who it pans out over the season..

i will do mate, it seems that the 3 man midfield gets around 250 to 300 passes a game and contribute around 10 key passes per game, Its quite insane

Help me here is a thing: key passes = as CCC's?

The key passes are just Great passes from the midfield into the attack position where they either score or miss

Most of the time its always going to be a Half chance but im getting around 4+ CCC per game and on average about 15 to 20 Key Passes per game, AS the season goes on i will tweak and change things but for now this is where the tactic is at.View attachment 259271
As it stands

iniesta 12 games 47 Key passes
Abidal 12 games 39 key passes
Alves 12 games 28 key passes
Xavi 12 games 25 key passes - Playmaker
Fabregas 12 games 25 key passes

they are my Top 5 Key passsing players

Team stats

2.6 goals per game
0.6 goals against

Last edited:
Looks amazing, been waiting for someone to do something like this, i would of done it myself but im rubbish at making tactics :p

Hey dude was doing a similar tactic!!! Didn't let in a goal from open play all season!! just ******* corners and had 75+ every game home and away!!! just testing it out with Ajax aswell now :) here are some screenshots from my current season!!! only posting cause i was wondering with ur 4-3-3 at barca do you find urself short in midfield?? especially if u have a flat 4-3-3, does ur defence passing percentage suffer?? just intrigued. well done btw on ur current progrss! View attachment 259307View attachment 259308View attachment 259309View attachment 259310View attachment 259311View attachment 259312
My tactic is a 3-4-3, much like holland and guardiola when they implement that formation.

Hey dude was doing a similar tactic!!! Didn't let in a goal from open play all season!! just ******* corners and had 75+ every game home and away!!! just testing it out with Ajax aswell now :) here are some screenshots from my current season!!! only posting cause i was wondering with ur 4-3-3 at barca do you find urself short in midfield?? especially if u have a flat 4-3-3, does ur defence passing percentage suffer?? just intrigued. well done btw on ur current progrss! View attachment 259307View attachment 259308View attachment 259309View attachment 259310View attachment 259311View attachment 259312
My tactic is a 3-4-3, much like holland and guardiola when they implement that formation.

Im not releaseing anything about my tactic just yet, some screenshots for now, with my 433 ive managed to get 8 players moving in and around the box when attacking, then when they counter the fast wingbacks bomb back and support them meaning my team Attacks and defends like a Complete Unit.

I have 0 corner goals aswell something i want to point out :) no easy goals here all passing Key passing movement really fun to watch.

I will Persue this because people are interested but it wont be getting released untill i ahve ATLEAST 1 season worth of testing and even with that its with barcelona. the best and easiest team to manage on the game.

So this is a Tactic designed for Top class teams imo. still to test with Below average teams but it might be something i do.

Finally someone realises thats its about the key passes and CCC's rather than 200 passes from xavi backwards to busquets
Looks like the begining of a great tactic dude, Keep it up

Finally someone realises thats its about the key passes and CCC's rather than 200 passes from xavi backwards to busquets
Looks like the begining of a great tactic dude, Keep it up

thanks Mullen

Well its safe to say there is more then enough interest for me to continue this now :)

thanks Mullen

Well its safe to say there is more then enough interest for me to continue this now :)

Great! I believe i can use this tactic to keep possession o f the ball against huge teams when im leading the score for 1 goal

this isnt a Possession tactic buddy. its a key passing tactic deisigned to get more then just Midfielders and Defenders in the game

View attachment 259346View attachment 259347
But on the other hand, fantastic stats Possession + passing + 35 odd chances safe to say :D

Last edited:
This tactic looks great, if Valdes is injured for a while and you dominate everything I think we can say you have a brilliant tactic.

I really hope you release this, I would love to test this with a club like swansea or something.

This looks like an amazing tactic! Do you reckon it will work for Man Utd?