dani3w

Reaction score
FN5SDJ7.png

So I'm back again, I think I may of had one story on here last year, taking my beloved home club, Yeovil Town from League Two to the Premier League. It was all going well until a laptop crash lost the save and I was back to square one. I then moved into an online network save with my brother, racking up near 20 seasons traveling around some big clubs along the way.

This time, rather than sticking to one club, I'm planning another long term save, like so many we see these days, a complete journeyman effort. Using the default database and leagues with no add ons, I'll start unemployed with no badges and my past reputation set to a Sunday league footballer. No rules, aims or goals, travel the footballing world, enjoy my time at each club and when the times right, get up and move on to somewhere new.

Job History:
PSM Makassar - 4th August 2018 - Present

Trophy Cabinet:
- Nothing won -

Trophies Won Per Country:
Indonesia - 0/4​

Here we go then, with the full game released and installed, facepacks and logos all loaded into the game, its time to get playing and see what develops over the years on this worldwide journey. I want to try and start away from the normal crowd and see what happens over the years. I've had a little bit of time to think about what leagues to go with so without further ado, heres what is going to unfold over the next few years:

D0SYvZ9.png
So we're steering away from Europe and the almost 'normal' leagues that many go with. I've decided to go ahead and load up all the leagues possible from Africa, Asia and North America. This totals up to 11 different countries to give me a wide range of possibilities from the start. League wise, we'll load up seventeen leagues from the 11 countries with a start date in South Africa, early 2018/19 season on the 16th July 2018. An initial large database with 35,400 players loaded.

EE3IRtv.png
The usual manager profile, nothing changes each year. A brand new face to management with no qualifications and only sunday league footballer as past experiece. I've gone for the defaul manager stat points and haven't relocated these. An English man, from Chard who supports Liverpool and follows Yeovil. Where will this lead to and whos going to employ this complete unknown.

l0i5foP.png
At the very start of the save, these are the jobs that were available and as you can see, I put my name forward for every single one. I know I'll ruled out the majority of these especially the two big international jobs. But you've got to start somewhere so applying for absolutely everything that comes about over the time I wait for a job is going to be key.

jcYYymi.png
In the end, we managed to bag ourselves six interviews across Asia. A couple of these only became available a few days into processing hence why they aren't showing on the screenshot before this one. However we attended every interview that we got offered, and answered the best we could to be able to win the board over from day one and start to build something, now it was just a waiting game to see if someone, anyone would trust this rookie.

mCTgHVt.png
We have a job! In the end I only saw and received one job offer and it'd be from Indonesia top tier side PSM. The season is already very much underway. You can already see the board expect a top half finish and I've told them I'm the man to make this happen. A small £160k transfer budget and £31k p/w wage budget will see me have the resources to try and get to work quickly. There will be a match on my first day in charge. However for now, this is it.

Next Post: PSM - Season To Date - August 2018.