inchcastle

Reaction score
in my 3rd season with newcastle and have noticed that adam cambells potential keeps getting lower and lower. I knew he was a wonderkid so tryed not to burn him out and only played him 5 or six times in my first season and loaned him out to rotheram in the second. Does anyone know why or has anyone else seen this thanks

Either your team is improving, you aren't developing him properly (not playing him enough or training him in the right areas) and maybe being overrated by your coaches in the first place. A player to develop properly at seventeen would ideally need twenty games. Burn out doesn't happen if he isn't playing week in/week out. However, I've seen that the majority of players don't burn out even if they're playing almost every game for twelve seasons (from sixteen). Don't know if it's different for you.

View attachment 298089View attachment 298090

This is Adam Campbell in my current save, starting the third season, he has been tutored by both ba and cisse and played roughly 20 games a season so far, his individual training was set to advanced forward as that is the str role i use in my formation.

he's not doing to bad in my save i'm in 1st season started as newcastle as was using him to start with as a sub but he was doing better than both cisse and ba so ended up starting him and either of them up front with him he scored 10 goals than in december 2012 i got offered the arsenal job and took it and brought him so hopefully will carry on that form

Yeah I've never seen a player burn out, even though I've heard people mention it, Raheem Sterling played 42 games in my first season (made sure I subbed him and didn't play him when he wasn't needed) and he is developing fine!

I never like loaning players out, just try to play them in games I should win and cup games...

in my 3rd season with newcastle and have noticed that adam cambells potential keeps getting lower and lower. I knew he was a wonderkid so tryed not to burn him out and only played him 5 or six times in my first season and loaned him out to rotheram in the second. Does anyone know why or has anyone else seen this thanks

this is one of my favourtie developing player. His potential star goes down because his "expected attributes growth rate with age" is not met. For such a player with huge PA-CA difference, i think it will be better to play and train him at your own club as you can track his growth rate and make the necessary adjustments such as talking to him about training. And as Callamity mentioned, tutoring helps too and i use tutoring extensively. This is my adam campbell in December 2015, only loaned him for 6 months in the previous season.

Im in my second season and i am thinking of getting rid of cisse at the end of the season as he will be thirty and going with destro and this kid from then on. I just cant stop playing cisse though he scores to much.

Im in my second season and i am thinking of getting rid of cisse at the end of the season as he will be thirty and going with destro and this kid from then on. I just cant stop playing cisse though he scores to much.

I get rid of Cisse as my first move. Barca snatched him up for $40M. Ba is far better than Cisse and you can push Campbell into first team for 2nd season.

P.S: Nice forum name.

first season i got him tutored by sidibe who stoke have transer listed for about 200k, and it's near the end of my season and his determination is now 20 and his other attributes are going up even his finishing is 17 and pace, acceleration are 18 so far and what's great about this is he hasn't been out on loan nor been in my first team.

Im on new update so didnt have Ba, cisse has been amazing for two seasons but i have destro playing and developing very well i might cisse tutor campbell for rest of this season then sell him in the summer and start campbell and destro. Im just suprised i got this name without numbers.