tackling : default
marking : zonal
crossing : float
roaming : more roaming

defensive line : normal
width : normal
tempo : quick
time wasting : rarely

feel free to fix my mistakes and please tell me more about 'player instructions'.
this is just an idea I didnt try it. sorry for my english .

And what should I do about player instructions while I was trying to create a tactic? I want to make a tactic by my self but not that exprienced. that's all.

Impossible to tell as we dont know what players you are trying this approach with. Its like saying " I play like Barca, is it correct ?", and then it turns out you are managing Telford United ( or the other way around)

well not the best 11 in the world but I think I can give it a try just tell me is this make sense to you or is there anything illogical considering common football philisophies ? :D

well not the best 11 in the world but I think I can give it a try just tell me is this make sense to you or is there anything illogical considering common football philisophies ? :D

It makes sense. You are basically using an approach that emphasis on Strength,Agility, Tactics and Ball control Categories. IN the middle, you need a ballwinner that also knows how to pass and a DPL that knows how to defend. You need Fullbacks that are able to both attack and defend, covering a lot of space and upfront, you need wingers that needs to be able to put in a team effort.

As will all approaches, there are pros and cons. If you face a team siting deep with lots of men behind the ball playing a possesion based appraoch and channeling their play thorugh the middle, you might be overrun, just like your approach will work really good against teams that play a Balanced/Counter approach within a 451 or flat 442

Last edited:
The only thing I would chnage is the Time wasting ( or Decision Urgency). There is just no reason setting it to rarely as it will just make your players act in haste, along with raising the d-line with 30 %

If you want to play around with the approach, thnk of the sliders as 30%-rules. Either raise it or lower it by 30 %, itherwise, you will see very little effect

It makes sense. You are basically using an approach that emphasis on Strength,Agility, Tactics and Ball control Categories. IN the middle, you need a ballwinner that also knows how to pass and a DPL that knows how to defend. You need Fullbacks that are able to both attack and defend, covering a lot of space and upfront, you need wingers that needs to be able to put in a team effort.

As will all approaches, there are pros and cons. If you face a team siting deep with lots of men behind the ball playing a possesion based appraoch and channeling their play thorugh the middle, you might be overrun, just like your approach will work really good against teams that play a Balanced/Counter approach within a 451 or flat 442

Thanks. so what about player instructions? Im not sure how to make them correct.

Thanks. so what about player instructions? Im not sure how to make them correct.

Well, just use those that suits the squad and remember that every team needs a balance between attack and defense with enough people in the transition phase. Again, its impossible for me to say that " You should use role X " when your players are of a different type.

Well, just use those that suits the squad and remember that every team needs a balance between attack and defense with enough people in the transition phase. Again, its impossible for me to say that " You should use role X " when your players are of a different type.

it's 2015-2016 season.

I've got dries mertens,sebastian blanco and saviola as attacking midfielders. Ighalo as poacher. mario suarez and some turkish players in the middle. bruno manga as 'cover' and again some turkish players ... and 40M transfer budget for now. I hope this tactic suits my team

it's 2015-2016 season.

I've got dries mertens,sebastian blanco and saviola as attacking midfielders. Ighalo as poacher. mario suarez and some turkish players in the middle. bruno manga as 'cover' and again some turkish players ... and 40M transfer budget for now. I hope this tactic suits my team

yes. My point is that if you have an inside forward/winger that likes to cut inside, dont use him as a Winger that huges the touchline and crosses form byline. If you have a player that likes to come deep to get the ball, dont use him as a poacher as he will only come deep and then try to have a run at goal all by him self with at least 3 players between him and the goal.

yes. My point is that if you have an inside forward/winger that likes to cut inside, dont use him as a Winger that huges the touchline and crosses form byline. If you have a player that likes to come deep to get the ball, dont use him as a poacher as he will only come deep and then try to have a run at goal all by him self with at least 3 players between him and the goal.

then it should be like :

Ighalo(P)

mertens(IF) Saviola(AM or AP) blanco(IF)

?

Last edited: