An Idiot Abroad.

i'm sky + ing it so i wont come on this thread till i watched it :)

Yeh, I saw the advert earlier and set for it to record to watch tomorrow, looks funny.

I love Ricky Gervais's laugh, the one he does right at the end of the advert.

the first 5 minutes, you could tell this was going to be quality...

guys, no spoilers on here unless you use the spoiler tag that covers the writing

Haha, he's a legend.
if youve not seem him before i seriously recommend getting all the podcats and audiobooks, and see how he evolved from an idiot into an utter buffoon, you will love monkey news from the xfm shows

Has made me hungry for Monster Munch now.

He's actually making me laugh out loud, bet everyone in this house thinks I've lost the plot.

I didn't want that to end. Can't wait for the next one now :)

Even my girlfriend watched this and laughed a lot, and she only likes soppy love films, X-Factor and sitcoms.

Just watched this.

Thought it was great. The opening 10-15 minutes or so especially.

The bit where he is wandering the streets watching people eat their food was hilarious.

The woman chomping down the scorpions, haha.

---------- Post added at 05:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 AM ----------

Here's a scene which wasn't shown:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZaHKgGuNOw&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - China: Deleted Scenes An Idiot Abroad[/ame]

Watched the first episode last night, was pretty good, some actual lols.

Haha i watched it last night at like 3am and was uncontrollably laughing, hes a genius. Cant wait till the next one I cant get enough.

watched it today and it was great funny when he saw the toilets had no door and you did it in the open !