An Indonesian Journeyman, begins

RicKy041

Reaction score
Introduction

Starting up as my alter-ego, Kenny Davies. A former Sunday League player with no coaching badges at all. I decided to start it early in England, hoping to get opportunity to work with England's lower sides. It paid off though, having to be offered a contract with Hemel Hempstead FC.

View attachment 29965

Hemel Hempstead - The Beginning

View attachment 29978

Hemel Hempstead FC's Logo

View attachment 29977
Hemel Hempstead's team photos of 2018/2019 season

View attachment 29976
Vauxhall Road, our home ground

View attachment 29975 View attachment 29974
Tudors ArmyHempstead's supporters

Backed by such loyal and loud fans, I have no doubt that we will be a strong side at our home ground. At this moment I expect to win most of our matches played on home ground.

PS: This thread was made halfway on my season on December. Furthermore, I requested a coaching course on early July/August to the board so I had a license shown at my profile before, hope you won't mind! :)

Last edited:
Place to live and transpotation

Being paid 220 pounds/week, I decided to just rent a flat. I managed to find a cheap but close flat from Vauxhall Road. Located on Bohemia St., it offers a nice and greenish view. Something I love.

View attachment 29820
My flat, 100 pounds/week.

Since my flat's really close to Vauxhall Road, I decided to take a walk everyday to/from my flat. It keeps me healthier as well.

View attachment 29819
A nice 30 minute walk to Vauxhall Road

Preaseason

View attachment 29818
Predicted to finish mid-table, I wanted the lads to be a surprise and motivate them to finish top-half. Therefore, I trained them with the tactic that I think perfectly suit 'em.

July Signing
View attachment 29815
Alex Crean will be our first choice under the post.

August Signing
View attachment 29814
Adekunle will be plotted as our backup/subs for Sanchez Watt

August Match Recap

View attachment 29817

Chatham, Belper Town, Watford U23, Ton Petre (On August)
Trying tiki-taka with the base of 4-1-4-1 Asymmetric with Defensive Mid for the main shape, the team ran well with 2 away wins, a draw, and a defeat in our last friendly against Ton Petre.

Chippenham Town, Hampton & RB, Dartford

3 games played, 3 defeats. Our back 4 have been adequate facing Chippenham and Hampton, but Dartford manages to exploit our defence since ours was made of veteran players who are past their best on pace.

Hungerford Town, Woking

Playing on our home, I tried something different with our tactics. Experimenting vertical tiki-taka with 4-1-2-3, we went attacking since the first whistle. It gains us our first and second win in the league.

Welling United

Going on away, I knew I can't go with 4-1-2-3 with the risk of ourcurrently besttactic going known and exploited, I changed it intoagain4-1-4-1 DM with tiki-taka but going in symmetrically. Chances are everywhere, but Adekunle got sent off on the 69th minute and Welling capitalize, with Danny Mills scoring on the 78th minute.
Going into the end of the match, Philip Roberts score the equalizer on the 90th minute. We went home with our heads held high.

Chemlsford City

Playing on home again, I tried 4-1-4-1 DM Asymmetric, but this time Watt and Osborn starting on the wing. We scored our first goal on the 22nd minute, before scored another two by Connolly on the 49th minute, and Oliyide on the 74th minute.

September Signings

View attachment 29813
I sign Wilkin to be my main Right Winger.

View attachment 29812
While for Butler, I sign him because I can't rely on Doyley as my main Right Back

View attachment 29811
I sign Williams because I needed acompetitor and replacement for Donnelly

September Match Recap
View attachment 29810

Torquay united
Convinced by the last 3-0 victory, I went again with 4-1-4-1 DM. Kaloczi scored on the 26th minute, followed by Watt's goal on the 42nd minute. Parkes sealed our fate by scoring from a penalty on the 58th minute.

Billericay Town
Showing potential, I kept using the 4-1-4-1 DM, but this time Asymmetically. Despite playing our home, Billericay Town showed a quality of finishing. 50% shot on target, while we only managed to do 23% on target. Tough loss.

Weston-Super-Mare
Going on away, I changed few of the starters. Adekunle and Osborn started on the wing, with Roberts as our striker.
Weston scored first on the 28th, before Cawley leveled it up on the 42nd minute. Weston once again scored on the 53rd. Finally, Oliyide scored for us on the 83rd minute.
Going home, I know. Much work to be done.

Haringey
Going on another away for the 2nd Qualifier of FA Cup, we were drawn against Haringey. Knowing we are the stronger side, we went attacking since the first minute.
McKenzie from Haringey scored a hat-trick, while our pride were saved by McCall's goal on the 90th minute.
Our defenceespecially our centrehave been our source of problem right now.

Oxford City
Playing at home, we want to maximize our advantages. I decided to give Fitchett a debut from our youth as a Advanced Playmaker. We went on another attacking mentality.
It hits us back. Twice. Oxford scored twice before Parkes could give us a hope of winning by scoring on the 51st minute.
Our hope falls down. Oxford scores again. Twiceon the 70th and 84th minute.
"I should've told the lads to play the counter," I told myself as I walked home.

October Recap

October Signing

View attachment 29564
Plotting Wabo as my main striker, I need a goal-thirst striker.

View attachment 29563
While for Jones, he'll be my temporary replacement for both our vets CBs

October Match Recap

View attachment 29562

Harrow Borough
Going on FA's 3rd​ Qualifying, we marched with a 4-0 victory. This surely will increase the team's morale. Parkes played well, achieving 9.3 rating.

Truro City
Coming up with our heads high, we went on another attacking mentality. Harvey scored a brace for Truro, while Parkes scored a penalty and Adekunle scored a leveller to make it 2-2.

Eastleigh
Playing at home for FA's 4th Qualifying, we played 4-1-2-3 with Kaloczi as our Anchor Man. We lost. Dowling scored a brace before Frost make it 3-0 for Eastleigh. The FA ends here for the boys.

Eastbourne Borough
4 days later, we faced Eastbourne Borough. We played another 4-1-2-3 to strenghen our vets CBs. Wabo striked it early at the 18th​ minute, but Eastbourn Borough scored twice and made it 2-1 until the final whiste.

Slough Town
3 days after, we faced Slough Town on home. We played 4-1-4-1 to end our losing run. Slough were better though, scoring both goals in the first half. We answered back by Watt on Parkes on the last 10 minutes before the final whistle. Lads got tough will to win.