Status
Not open for further replies.
Delete them
ya doing that now but my ribery pictures da whole squad of bayern

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

deleted dem still not there

Here MUFC updated:
Aquino
Lassana (real shirt)
Albiol (real shirt)
Download:
Code:
[ATTACH]7326[/ATTACH]

only got aquinho da rest are da same dont know da problem is da rest of da players are da same as i had before

could u make me pics of luiz adriano from shakhtar, dani guiza in fenerbahce and jo in an everton kit

sorry m8 i forgot to put in that i would like tf cheers

Is possible to have the Messi's facepack? I love your facepack-style

would it be possible to get a new chelsea facepack with the players in the new kit? and in the TF style

my hamahci network for fm09 thanks it pembo3000 no pw hope to play u soon

Shinnie:
Download:
Code:
[ATTACH]7540[/ATTACH]

Azabh:
Download:
Code:
[ATTACH]7541[/ATTACH]

Dario_a
Download:
Code:
[ATTACH]7542[/ATTACH]

would it b possible to get chelsea facepack with players in new kit in TF style?

Hi, I was wondering if you could possibly make a few pics for me? Edin Dzeko, Yoann Gourcuff, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Pato, David Villa, Arshavin (Arsenal Kit ) & Gingac (France kit). If possible plz hope its not too much
TF style

Hi, I was wondering if you could possibly make a few pics for me? Edin Dzeko, Yoann Gourcuff, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Pato, David Villa, Arshavin (Arsenal Kit ) & Gingac (France kit). If possible plz hope its not too much
TF style
Here you go
Ross:
Download:
Code:
[ATTACH]7551[/ATTACH]

Thanks If i think of any other pictures i could with i'll let u know.

Thanks If i think of any other pictures i could with i'll let u know.
NP, alright, anybody else, btw im working on 3 megapacks with ricky, Real Madrid (transfers included), Rosenborg and possible Chelsea new kits.
So keep requesting

Daniel De Rossi, Phillipe Mexes, Christian Chivu, Toni Kroos, Miroslav Klose, Pato and Jack Wilshere Please.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.