friendofmine

Reaction score
second season with Arsenal. I left back, right-back. i have 10 milion € .

lol 2rd? Check dorsin/ lustig from rosenborg, both will be very cheap and i think could hold their own in doo. 10m isnt enough for class fullbacks

with 10M you can´t buy a star player... try Sime Vrsaljko for the right

Gibbs is actually quite a good LB if you had develop him well... For example after 1 season of managing in Arsenal my Gibbs became a regular in England squad for LB. As for right back, sagna is already quite good.

Sagna will be solid well into his 30s with his stats, he's turned 30 for me and is still going strong! Gibbs is rock solid too, but his use in the England squad depends on who is the coach (Mancini rarely plays him in mine). Even then, Gibbs is homegrown so that gives him added value. If you do you can tread water until you get enough money to buy better quality players, since 10mil won't get you anything better than what you already have.

Left back is hard for me too, I signed Balzaretti for £16,000,000 in the end. Right back i signed Romario for £3,800,000 from Vitoria, He plays to the same level as my Sagna.

Also do not forget that Kosh and Vermaelen play very well on the left, Kosh can be trained to play right. I signed 4 CB and ofter use on on the FB position if i get injuries/Tired