Thebobsz

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I am looking to purchase a world class striker for my Arsenal Career and was hoping you guys can help. I am currently in 1st Place of the EPL and 20 points clear within the months of March. I am starting to prepare for my second season.

I want to purchase a striker who can get to world class level. Here is my Squad at the moment :

GK: Cech, Ospina
DEF: Bellerin, Chambers, Per, Kos, Paulista, Mammana, Gibbs, Monreal
MID: Ramsey, Chamberlain, Wilshere, Coq, Elneny, Meyer, Ozil
Wingers: Sanchez, Walcott.
ST: Giroud, Lukaku, Barbosa, Welbeck

Potential Players Coming in :
Isco (23.5 Million) Fred (24 Million) Timo Horn (7 Million) Griezmann (45 Million)

What do you think about the prices mentioned above, ive managed to negotiate deals, but it is allot of money and i do not want to waste it.

I need a World Class Striker and was hoping you guys can provide recommendations. I have a budget of £94 million and will be looking to sell Welbeck, Giroud, Wilshere and maybe Theo next season. I am considering purchasing all the payers mentioned above and will use the sale of the players to purchase a monster of a striker :D

Many thanks in advance,
Bob

View attachment 160237

Last edited:
Players aside what tactic are you playing with?

Im playing with a 4-3-2-1 wide tactic, with an attacking mentality and a fluid team shape. The characteristics of my tactic is direct passing, running at defense, plating wider and a high tempo among others. I am not playing the typical 'Arsenal way of football'. The team ive created is more attacking and physical centered around a world class AM Ozil and two class wingers Sanchez and Ox and a strong target man Lukaku.

So far the team has scored 88 Goals
Conceded only 25 goals
Gained 74 yellow cards

Thebobsz said:
I can buy Morata for £25 million ? Is that worth it.

Unlikely if you're not managing Real Madrid (they have a clause to rebuy him at end of the first season for such an amount).
He should be around 30-40 millions (closer to 40 than 30) at the start of the first season, but he would be one heck of a signing... he's not Ballon d'Or winner material but he's a really good player and a walking goal scoring machine.
As he's worth signing? Under normal circumstances I'd say yes, but having Lukaku, Giroud (his ingame stats are insane!), Gabigol and with Griezmann joining on summer I can't see him as a necesity for your squad.

Unlikely if you're not managing Real Madrid (they have a clause to rebuy him at end of the first season for such an amount).
He should be around 30-40 millions (closer to 40 than 30) at the start of the first season, but he would be one heck of a signing... he's not Ballon d'Or winner material but he's a really good player and a walking goal scoring machine.
As he's worth signing? Under normal circumstances I'd say yes, but having Lukaku, Giroud (his ingame stats are insane!), Gabigol and with Griezmann joining on summer I can't see him as a necesity for your squad.

Thanks for the reply bud, i appreciate the advice. Yeah, Lukaku has been insane so far and scoring loads of goals. Ill hold of signing a striker then/

Potential Players Coming in :
Isco (23.5 Million) Fred (24 Million) Timo Horn (7 Million) Griezmann (45 Million)

So the prices are ok, should i go ahead with these signings. Im not sure about Fred, DM from Shaktar. What do you think ?

View attachment 160180

Hey, I just Sold Walcott for 50 million (Man City) and have sold Welbeck (Man City) for £35 Million. I didnt feel like i needed Theo and Welb and they seemed really injury prone. Any ideas on who to purchase ?

with that budget you can go crazy. pogba as cm for 80-90m£, morata (so you can have barbosa as amr) and felipe anderson\coman for 30m as backup amlcr. im also loving Bernat as lb in my arsenal 2nd season

Awesome, thanks for the advice. I have also got a bid from city for giroud at a figure of £36 million. What do you think ? Should i sell ?

Tricky question actually...

He's gotten really close to a bad age for a striker and once his stats start plummeting you'll have a hard time to get rid of him.
On the other side he's an excellent choice for tutoring the academy kids.
If he's not a first choice in your team and his performances aren't that good either go for it, however if you feel that he still has a role to fulfill in the club maybe it would be wise to reconsider. (For instance in my save he's Aboubakar's back up in league matches, but ended up as Champions League's golden boot with 11 goals).

You already have Lukaku and Gabriel Barbosa: in 3-4 years, if used correctly (Complete Forwards), they are easily the two strikers who will get you the most goals in the game.

formation

is it possible to get a SS of formation and team instructions to get a better idea of who would be suited to your team?

Awesome, thanks for the advice. I have also got a bid from city for giroud at a figure of £36 million. What do you think ? Should i sell ?

Sell him, his stats are great, but the off will give you more room for signing a player like Pogba/Dybala/Neymar... Mustafi or Zouma for the defends is maybe a choise

Thanks for the Advice. I have just Sold Walcott, Welbeck and Giroud to Man City for a combined fee of £116 million and have wages of 400k plus. I have never had this freedom to spend before.

From the orginal budget of 90 million i have purchased these players.
-Isco (23.5 mill)
-Griezmann (45 Mill)
-Fred (Shaktur) (24 Mill)
-Timo Horn (8 Mill)

Now i have £116 million to purchase more :O

Current Squad:
GK: Cech, Ospina, Horn
DEF: Bellerin, Chambers, Per, Kos, Paulista, Mammana, Gibbs, Monreal
MID: Ramsey, Chamberlain, Wilshere, Coq, Elneny, Meyer, Ozil,Isco, Fred
Wingers: Sanchez, Griezmann.
ST: Lukaku, Barbosa

I cant sign him, as his commanding 400k a week, and i cant go over 250k due to board restrictions :*(

Laporte? Stones? Alli? Can? Shaw?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk