Arsenal | FM24

SamuraiHex

Reaction score
I am here to rewrite past wrongs with Arsenal! Last year I used the three worst Football Manager tactics in the world and got them relegated to League 2. Now we aim to conquer not just England but Europe as well with the Gunners!

Oh no, the universe is multiplying! Games played have gotten us doing well in the league. Even though the supporters aren't happy! Now with a game against Shakhtar in the Champions League a major glitch causes trouble!

Close to the January transfer window, we have unplayed players unhappy and wanting to leave. Plus we have two games. One against top of the league Man Utd. The other the North London Derby against Spurs!

The January Transfer Window is closed and we have an EFL Cup final to play against Liverpool! Can we win it? And who has left Arsenal for good? Who has joined Arsenal? All that and more in today's episode!

We are two games away from the final day of the season! Where just a win makes us Champions of England for the first time in 20 years! Can we do it? Or will we fall at the last hurdle to Man City once again?

After sealing our first Premier League title with Arsenal, the first in 20 years in fact! We now have a FA Cup final against Nottingham Forest. Can we win and keep up the dream of a treble? Or will Forest secure victory? Let's hope it's Arsenal!

It's here. Champions League Final day... Can we win our first-ever Champions League for Arsenal? Or will we choke on the pressure as we did in the FA Cup final? I tell you something Inter won't be an easy opponent!

It is the entirety of season two in today's Arsenal episode. Can we finally win ourselves an FA Cup? And can we retain the Premier League, EFL Cup and Champions League? And with the transfers outs and ins will we be a better side this season?

With only being able to sign English players in our third and final season can Arsenal win everything? There's only one way to find out!

After winning the quadruple we leave Arsenal as a hero. Now five years plus in the future what has become of our brilliant squad?