Shiraz

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I would like some assistance in how to go about setting up an effective 4-2-3-1. I would like my team to play free-flowing creative football (not necessarily too attacking) with a solid defensive base and ideally something using the TC defaults. I am looking for something similar to the football played using Chris's Arsenal 4-2-3-1 or Steve's 4-2-3-1 Control from last year. And also, a setup that would allow me to simply change the strategy and go defensive. Basically, I would like some suggestions on the setup of player roles/duties and team instructions/philosophy to obtain my above objective. Also, it does not have to be team specific as I would like to use this tactic in a few different saves with smaller and bigger teams. I do not mind my smaller team conceding a large amount of goals and even losing every now and then if the football we play is pleasing on the eye. Anyway, I know this is asking for alot but I would highly appreciate suggestions/tips etc.

PS: I would also be open to a downloadable tactic that plays creative, free-flowing, fluid football but that has a solid defensive base and allows me to change strategy to more defensive/attacking :)

Regards
Shiraz

Last edited:
I know, TheBetterHalf's tactics are excellent but I am ideally looking for something that does not require shouts and that be used as a secondary defensive tactic by simply changing the strategy :)