Associazione Calcio Milan Thread- ALL things red and black.

Juventus have confirmed the fee for Bonucci: € 42 million which is to be paid in be paid in three installments.

Even though he wanted to stay in Italy, which limited the only club able to buying him being Milan this is still great deal for arguably the best CB in the world.

Award for most shocking transfer of the year is already in the bag.

And yeah, something doesn't add up here. The whole thing makes no sense on so many levels. Not that I'm complaining but there had to be some serious drama behind the scenes for him to move like this.

Award for most shocking transfer of the year is already in the bag.

And yeah, something doesn't add up here. The whole thing makes no sense on so many levels. Not that I'm complaining but there had to be some serious drama behind the scenes for him to move like this.

I hope it's that and not Juventus being promised something down the line. Like when Buffon finally retires.

Milan aren't over yet. They have offered Bayern € 7 million for two-year loan deal of Renato Sanchez with € 40 million option to buy.

This is becoming very FMish transfer window lol, I hope all those different players gel quickly.

This is becoming very FMish transfer window lol, I hope all those different players gel quickly.

Yeah that's 10th transfer so far this summer. Some reports state that club has € 100 mil + for use still in the window...

So reports of Morata then!

It's between him, Belotti and Aubameyang apparently. (oh and Kallinic who I wouldn't really be bothered having)

Belotti had an amazing season but as people said when Kane had his first, is it a one season wonder thing?

I'd be happy with Belotti, can score with both feet and awesome with his head - could be brilliant on the end of Rodriguez deliveries!

Not watched massive amounts of Morata and Andre Silva but I wonder if they would be a bit similar.

Then there is Aubameyang who is fast as **** and gets in great positions.

All depends what Montella is after in a striker I suppose

It's between him, Belotti and Aubameyang apparently. (oh and Kallinic who I wouldn't really be bothered having)

Belotti had an amazing season but as people said when Kane had his first, is it a one season wonder thing?

I'd be happy with Belotti, can score with both feet and awesome with his head - could be brilliant on the end of Rodriguez deliveries!

Not watched massive amounts of Morata and Andre Silva but I wonder if they would be a bit similar.

Then there is Aubameyang who is fast as **** and gets in great positions.

All depends what Montella is after in a striker I suppose

I think Kalinic was always the backup plan if the first choices couldn't be signed and now that Chinese have given Milan even more money to be spent it's going to be one of the three.

I think Kalinic was always the backup plan if the first choices couldn't be signed and now that Chinese have given Milan even more money to be spent it's going to be one of the three.

Hopefully!

Friendly today vs Dortmund (Auba is starting for them), we're using very much a back up squad from the start