Automatic Regen face replacement!

iota4u

Reaction score
hey hey,

So i stumbled across this quite frankly awesome addition (originally made for fm 13 but still works for fm 14) and it replaces all those god awful regen faces you get, some are rather quite horrific! but this addition makes it a bit more realistic, the person who made it "bergkamp" i think his username was (foreign site) , says that there are about 1200 faces included.. funky!

anyway, i went in game to test it out, here are a couple:

View attachment 446025

View attachment 446024

View attachment 446023

View attachment 446022

View attachment 446021

View attachment 446020

Quite frankly i love 'em! out with ugly freak mongoloids that you get once a year that even rooney would say "err, no thanks" to, heh.

Anyway, to "install" this beauty.. got to your main fm 14 directory, then the data directory and copy the current folder named "hair" and paste it somewhere else, just for safety measures.. Then extract the "hair" folder from the rar/zip file into the "data" folder.

Download link:

Bergkamp FM Graphics :: [FMALL] Automatic Regen Replacements

can anyone else confirm this works? is it realistic. i.e. you don't get loads of white african or asian players, south americans are tanned ect

can anyone else confirm this works? is it realistic. i.e. you don't get loads of white african or asian players, south americans are tanned ect
It Worksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!! Just don't override the default ones...Put the file next or beside the default ones...Also clear cache and then reload skin....

Last edited:
it follows the same principles of the regen original pics.. so a white bald regen would then use a white bald pic, of which there are different variants.. so it will be less likely you "bump" into two regens with same face, although it would still happen, just not as regular as the original regen faces would, it has 1200+ pics.. so it is rather extensive.

this should b more popular tbh due to its brilliance :)

Will just copying the hair folder to graphics folder [alongside the other faces] do? Or do i copy the individual race folders within them? Cause I couldn't get it working..

Surely this will stop working after a while and the same player faces will start to show which would be weird? If not, this has great potential to be a great thing in the future. I will definitely be trying it out but on a huge database there are more regens created than this pack has in player pictures in 1 whole season.

Will just copying the hair folder to graphics folder [alongside the other faces] do? Or do i copy the individual race folders within them? Cause I couldn't get it working..

there is a "hair" folder in the data folder, just remove the orginl hair folder with the hair folder into the data section, then go in game, preferences, reload skin etc.

Surely this will stop working after a while and the same player faces will start to show which would be weird? If not, this has great potential to be a great thing in the future. I will definitely be trying it out but on a huge database there are more regens created than this pack has in player pictures in 1 whole season.

it replaces every mix and match combination face the regens receive, so in time you will get those who look the same or similar but the pictures are of a better standard and less freaky.

there is a "hair" folder in the data folder, just remove the orginl hair folder with the hair folder into the data section, then go in game, preferences, reload skin etc.

it replaces every mix and match combination face the regens receive, so in time you will get those who look the same or similar but the pictures are of a better standard and less freaky.

So how do I put this in game without replacing the regen faces? As it only offers me to replace the old ones unless I change the name. Would the game still read that they are there with a different name or? Thanks in advance.

So how do I put this in game without replacing the regen faces? As it only offers me to replace the old ones unless I change the name. Would the game still read that they are there with a different name or? Thanks in advance.

it's regen replacement pack, so it will, by it's very definition, replace the regen faces in the game. there is "hair" folder in the data folder, take that folder out, place it anywere outside of the game directory, just for safe keeping (you can delete it if you so wish) the take the "hair folder from the download and place it where the original hair folder was, then go in game and click "reload skin" etc etc

The only problem I'd have with this is that I wouldn't be able to tell who was a regen and who wasn't easily...

Ignore that, I had a moment of retardedness and didn't notice 'REGEN' written underneath the picture :S

It's not worked for me, all my regens have the same face, but now have no hair... :(

I've really ****** this up. Could someone please upload the ORIGINAL hair files for me? I accidently deleted them :( And I can't get this regen face replacement to work either

Last edited:
It's not worked for me, all my regens have the same face, but now have no hair... :(

Funnily enough, I seem to be encountering that too. Deletion of the already pre-existing hair folder seems to cause that.

Funnily enough, I seem to be encountering that too. Deletion of the already pre-existing hair folder seems to cause that.

Would you mind uploading the original hair folder to mediafire.com or something like that for me? :)

Last edited:

Okay, I've got it working now. I moved the original hair folder to a different place, and then installed the face replacement pack, as it says. But to get it to work, as well as clearing the cache, I had to shut down FM and reboot it. See if that works for you :)

Okay, I've got it working now. I moved the original hair folder to a different place, and then installed the face replacement pack, as it says. But to get it to work, as well as clearing the cache, I had to shut down FM and reboot it. See if that works for you :)

Sweet! That works;; Up until now, clearing cache didn't do the job. T_T So I'd reverted to the original hair folder. Totally forgot the age-old system fix of restarting. Thanks heaps! xD ^_^

Sweet! That works;; Up until now, clearing cache didn't do the job. T_T So I'd reverted to the original hair folder. Totally forgot the age-old system fix of restarting. Thanks heaps! xD ^_^

No problem :)

Took me too long to figure it out too - I went onto the bergkamp website and had to find the original page with the download on, then translate it
Z