Awesome AMC™ by Raikan007 13.3.2 UPDATED TO LATEST PATCH!

Raikan007

Reaction score
Good day to you all,

Just as this time last year I was implementing new tactics for my United save as I always start every new FM and came up with my Awesome AMC (Fm12 link) which worked really well for a lot of you, and this year, is working very well for me!

I made this tactic brand new and was not an import of my Fm12 tactic above, it was designed from the start to the finish!

I have been getting extremely good and consistent results since I started using it along with my M&M tactic so far in Fm13!

I hope it works for you as it works for me,

cheers,
Neil

Awesome Amc™ by Raikan007
(please click the heading above for download link)

Gameplay video of the Awesome AMC in action!

[video=youtube;2w_ugNcUows]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w_ugNcUows&feature=youtu.be[/video]

BRAND NEW VERSION OF THE AMC TACTIC FOR PATCH 13.3.2 HAS BEEN RELEASED, PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC AGAIN VIA THE LINK TO GET THE LATEST VERSION OF THE AMC TACTIC! I HAVE NOT TESTED IT FOR A WHOLE SEASON, HOWEVER, I HAVE USED IT IN MY CURRENT QPR SAVE AND IT HAS GIVEN ME REALLY GOOD RESULTS AND SEEMS TO BE WORKING 100%

Formation & Instructions

View attachment 316869

Touchline Shouts:

None, however, you can use work ball into box and pass into space

Opposition Instructions:

Ask your assistant manager in staff responsibilities (only do this if his tactical knowledge is above 15)

• [*=center]Wingers - show to weaker foot/hard tackle
    [*=center]Mids - close down/weaker foot
    [*=center]Strikers - hard tackle/weaker foot
    [*=center]Fullbacks - weaker foot/close down

Match Results, League Tables & Fixtures:

View attachment 283664View attachment 283665View attachment 283666View attachment 283667
View attachment 283668

Compliments of D@ve:
(he was one of my testers for this tactic)

View attachment 283679View attachment 283678View attachment 283677View attachment 283676View attachment 283680

Top performers:

View attachment 283673View attachment 283672View attachment 283671View attachment 283670View attachment 283669View attachment 283674View attachment 283675

End of my first season using this tactic:

View attachment 284206View attachment 284203View attachment 284204View attachment 284205

I had a very good season, losing in the FA cup final to Chelsea on the old patch which cost me two goals, dam ME :)
The new patch seems to make this tactic even better, which I was hoping it would!

Current season:
(using newer patch as of 19th November 2012)

View attachment 284208View attachment 284210View attachment 284209

I have conceded the least goals in all competitions so far, only 7 in the EPL halfway through December! Flying high in the Champions League as well!

Match Prep:

• [*=center]team cohesion until season starts
    [*=center]attacking movement against teams with weak/leaky defence
    [*=center]defending when up against the big boys
    [*=center]Defending set pieces is very useful as well!

Suggested Player types:

Goalkeeper:

Good old fashioned Keeper normal shot stopper etc
(Maarten Stekelenburg, De Gea, Cech)

Full Backs:
Good on defense and positioning, high work rate, good marking, plus: good at running with ball and passing/crossing
(
Evra, Baines, Sagna)

Centrebacks:

Composed and determined, pacey and good anticipation is a must
(Ferdinand, Kjaer, Dede, Mexes, Otamendi, Vidic, Pique)

Ball Winning Mid:
Centre Mid Left:
Good stamina, work rate, tackling, strength teamwork, passing and positioning
(Mascherano, Yann M'Vila, Fletcher, De Rossi, Javi Martinez)

Deep lying playmaker:

Centre Mid Right:

Good passing, creativity, first touch, off the ball, anticipation!, decisions, team work, work rate
(Moutinho, Carrick, Pirlo)

Attacking Mid:
Amc:

Creative passer, good dribbling & first touch, good off the ball and technique and decisions are a must! Flair!
(Modric, Eriksen, Dzagoev, Kagawa, Gotze)

Wingers
Extremely quick, agile, determined good decision makers, high flair and dribbling and crossing. Good off the ball movement, stamina are also very important. Composure and finishing really helpful to!
(Hulk, Willian, Di Maria, Nani, Valencia)

Striker:

This is where you have the freedom to use any type of striker, just make sure you play to the players strengths. Nearly every setting is left at default to allow the freedom to implement different strikers!

Important notes:

(I was using the TM in the SS above for my match coming up, it is usually set as AF - Attack and can be changed according to the player you have upfront, it won't change the build up play that much at all. So if you have someone like Owen you can set it to Poacher, if you have Rooney then set it to whatever you want, RVP initially played as Treq which also works really well! So change it to whatever role suits the striker you want to play! I was up against John Terry and Cahill on the day and wanted the balls floated in for Llorente to challenge and link up the play with Kagawa while using Pump ball into box and hit early crosses shouts..)

• Pitch dimensions: Standard or Minimum (100m by 64m)
  • If you don't have the right type of players for this tactic, buy them
  • if you feel you are conceding goals from set pieces then tweak the set piece instructions to suit YOUR players!

• Please note that you will have to make slight changes to the team instructions and or formation for all of the teams you play with, but nothing more than a few clicks here and there! It is imperative that you buy the type of players I suggested otherwise it is not going to work properly! you cannot expect Grant Holt to play as the Poacher role and score for fun! Just remember a Manager has a set formation and style he incorporates into his team and sometimes the players he has do not fit into that formation hence he does not win games! You have to get the right players in to get the best out of your tactic
    smile.gif

Tactic Disclaimer:

If it does not work for you then don't be upset, its most likely the game! The game is rather unpredictable at present however this tactic has gotten me some pretty good results and consistency!

Donwloaded tactics are not going to be your saviour this FM! You have to micro manage your team, please read the thread below!

Differences between FM12 & FM13

Last edited:
Awesome thread as always Mate

thanks bud :)

not sure why I am uploading lol :) its not the same as Fm12. donwload tactic, by 11 good players, win games! probably going to get a lot of:

"this is ****, lost 3 games in a row after winning my first 10"

people have to know to change the tactics, mix it up, manage their squad, praise their players, unnerve opposition managers and weak defenders etc etc etc :)

This is ****, you lost 1-0 to Reading. Noob.

But seriously, I am yet to try one of your tactics, I might try one tonight in a new random save :)

This is ****, you lost 1-0 to Reading. Noob.

But seriously, I am yet to try one of your tactics, I might try one tonight in a new random save :)

hahahahhhahaha :p you always make me laugh bud, cheers! I was unbeaten in about 24 games in a row for a while...

ok cool, good luck!

hahahahhhahaha :p you always make me laugh bud, cheers! I was unbeaten in about 24 games in a row for a while...

ok cool, good luck!

Outwitted by Brian McDermott and you expect me to try this.... only kidding I will give it a go later man, would Rooney as AMC be good for this tactic? Or maybe even RVP because he is not firing for me at all so far :/

Outwitted by Brian McDermott and you expect me to try this.... only kidding I will give it a go later man, would Rooney as AMC be good for this tactic? Or maybe even RVP because he is not firing for me at all so far :/

yes they both work in that role :)

hahaha, lol, that was a special thanks to the ME that result!

GREAT. I'll try it with AC Milan when I'm bored in my Standard liege game

This is a update on my 1st season so far usng this tactic with a few SS (Thanks Neil for letting me test it)..

Ive retrained Rooney as a Dlp Mc.. Valencia as Rb (and he does well when he in that position) but he is my main RW and he is a beast SS will prove that.. And im just retrainig RVP as AP Ame just because its a opition i can use next season when Liorente comes and also Falco is transfer listed at the moment:p.

Just to NOTE while im using this tactic i do switch between defending and attacking stratergy even when in a match not just at start of match.. I also sometimes depending on the ops tactics i move the Amc into Midfield... And Raikans right you do need to praise and also tell the players your not happy with there last preformance in Talk to Player and i also try and un-nerve there best and worst player before i play the team!!!

Here are some SS if you guys want more please feel free to ask..

View attachment 283697View attachment 283709View attachment 283710View attachment 283711View attachment 283712View attachment 283713View attachment 283714View attachment 283715View attachment 283716View attachment 283708View attachment 283707View attachment 283706View attachment 283698View attachment 283699View attachment 283700View attachment 283701View attachment 283702View attachment 283703View attachment 283704View attachment 283705View attachment 283717cView attachment 283720

Last edited:
Raikan, just want to know if this plays anything like last years version because it certainly doesn't look like it. Or has there been some tweaking going on so it's shorter and more attacking than it looks? I'm just curious as last years was very good and played an attractive style of football. Although I won't be using it because I've finally found my feet tactically.

Was waiting for a new tactic to try and have always had positive results with yours in the past Raikan. Cheers!

Currently using Awesome AMC as my main tactic for Man U. My question is how do you implement a 2nd tactic? I wanna rotate it with M&M v2. Should I switch to it once i'm up and later in the game or should I use it from start to finish for away games?

Gonna test this out with Everton for you Raikan :) will come back with some pics..

Edit: Just nicked a 1-0 win at the City of Manchester Stadium :D

Last edited:
Since it's a new instalment of FM, I will be using Man United.. a tactic of a fellow Devil, a reputable one whose shared tactical nous has always been nothing but good when I myself implement them! I like the 4-2-3-1, I like Raikan and his tactics, this can only be good. :)

Hey Raikan :D

Any advice on what the roles of the DM and MCL could be in away games? Thanks :D

Currently using Awesome AMC as my main tactic for Man U. My question is how do you implement a 2nd tactic? I wanna rotate it with M&M v2. Should I switch to it once i'm up and later in the game or should I use it from start to finish for away games?

hey mate,

you import it and use it when playing against certain types of teams, formations etc

no, use one tactic per match and change the mentality to attack if you are down using the AMC or defend/contain if up and using the M&M :)

trial and error :)

Why is the team strategy set to "defensive"?

because I feel it plays the best and most controlled football leaving little room for countering but with the settings I have set for each role and player, its also very good going forward :)

Gonna test this out with Everton for you Raikan :) will come back with some pics..

Edit: Just nicked a 1-0 win at the City of Manchester Stadium :D

Nice mate! well done, great win!

now, dont use this for 15 games in a row without changing things, be proactive cause you can use this and win 7 on the trot then lose 5 in a row if you play like everyone used to in Fm12 :)

I look forward to your results