BlueBit

Reaction score
I am looking for an AML for Man Utd. I am deciding on either bale or ayew. Or is there any GREAT AML out there?

Out of those 2, and not bearing in mind price, Bale is better. But Lamela, Isco or Muniain would be even better options!

I am looking for an AML for Man Utd. I am deciding on either bale or ayew. Or is there any GREAT AML out there?

Bale is a lot better then Ayew.
Ayew is also African and Bale isn't. So you won't lose Bale to that African Cup.
Get Bale if you can get him. Period.

Get Lamela, Bale is stupidly expensive.

Thanks guys. I probably going to get either bale or lamela.

For me IRL Spurs have done abit of great business getting that money for Bale and getting Lamela for £30m i think he will be better than Bale! look at Rochina from BBurn dont listen to scout report ive seen him go to City Chelsea PSG on saves

Ayew is class on my Arsenal save, but if you ever have the chance to pick up Bale then you'd be silly not to if you had the money aswell.

try to unsettle bale,he's been amazing in my save

What's Lamela like on the left and in what role?

I have him as inside forward on the right for Spurs, and he's made a sluggish start.

I thought he's need better balance to cut it as a pure winger.

For me IRL Spurs have done abit of great business getting that money for Bale and getting Lamela for £30m i think he will be better than Bale! look at Rochina from BBurn dont listen to scout report ive seen him go to City Chelsea PSG on saves

On FM maybe, in real life Lamela is miles behind Bale, and always will be.

Ayew!! He scores loads and always gets good ratings, plus I think his release clause is 15.75 mill which is a bargain, bale will be expensive

Bale had 1 good season and got bought for £85m or so...he will never ever ever be in Ronaldo/Messi class

I never said that Bale was anywhere near as good as Messi or Ronaldo. But he is still much much better than Lamela

Bale had 1 good season and got bought for £85m or so...he will never ever ever be in Ronaldo/Messi class
Yea that often happens, a player has ONE good season and then get bought by one of the biggest clubs in the world for a world record fee.

Ayew. I bought Bale for united second season for just over 40m and he is yet to perform one good match. He shoots well too often when there is a good ball on, doesn't cross and in no way helps the team. Stats wise he is amazing, but I can't seem to get him to perform, not sure what it is, my advice save the money and get Ayew.