donkarlito

Reaction score
like the title says, really stump on this one Franck Ribéry is a really good player but he is 30 and his physical stats aren't that good, Jérôme Boateng just not clicking well with him like to have him on the bench because of the positions he can play but that about it, but whether i can some similar to him I dont know

Sell ribery and only if you can get get 10m+ off boateng then sell else don't.

Sell Ribery and promote Shaqiri to his spot right away. Like you said he is a great player but as a winger his best years are behind him, and Shaqiri is just waiting for a chance to explode onto the scene, give him games and he will become an absolute beast.

Also I wouldn't sell Boateng, your problem may be that his is on the bench, he is a tremendous player imo but its hard for anyone to really excel if they are just coming off the bench, think about it this way, if you want his versatility you can just move him during the game, ie. sub on a cb and move him to rb or vice versa. who do you play next to van buyten? obviously with lahm alaba AND rafinha you have great full/wing backs (although you should totally try alaba somewhere more advanced) and Boatengs physical dominance make him amazing at bossing strikers (also great at wings.)

The short of it, Sell ribery, dont sell boateng.