Bayern Munich vs Chelsea 19/05/12

Outcome?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You really are loving Spurs not qualifying for the Champions League at the last minute aint you :p

I wanted you to get beat more though lol.

Its win/win for us though ;) One of you would have been in it come Sunday ;)

After cooling off i gotta say, the Bayern's manager lost them this game. Taking Mueller off was a huge mistake, Bayern's offensive power has lost a leg, then it lost second leg with Ribbery's injury and their domination in the game was over.

Assigning penalty to Robben when he played like *** all game and has already missed important penalties this season, was also terrible idea. His shot was just awful, you don't go with technical shots like that against goalie like Cech who is agile like a monkey and bigger then average bear. Especially with how confidently Lahm and Gomes took their shots in the penalty shootout.

Your champions league win was so yesterday. Stop living off the past

You call Chelsea fans plastic for singing about the Hillsborough disaster even though its a minority of them from so many Chelse afans around the world and they you come on here being bitter and sour and hating.

Talk about Double Standards eh

After cooling off i gotta say, the Bayern's manager lost them this game. Taking Mueller off was a huge mistake, Bayern's offensive power has lost a leg, then it lost second leg with Ribbery's injury and their domination in the game was over.

Assigning penalty to Robben when he played like *** all game and has already missed important penalties this season, was also terrible idea. His shot was just awful, you don't go with technical shots like that against goalie like Cech who is agile like a monkey and bigger then average bear. Especially with how confidently Lahm and Gomes took their shots in the penalty shootout.

I dont really blame him for that. Think about it

Your team has been dominating the game. Chelsea have had at most 1-2 chances. All off a sudden with 7 minutes to go their resistance finally breaks and you score. That too in your own stadium where the fans start singing loudly thinking they have won it making the atmosphere more intimidating.

Would you continue with the same team or put on a defender to ensure the remaining 7 minutes progress saftely. Especially when Chelsea are backed in a corner and have no choice but to attack which means they might just snag one somehow which is what happened unfortunately for him

You call Chelsea fans plastic for singing about the Hillsborough disaster even though its a minority of them from so many Chelse afans around the world and they you come on here being bitter and sour and hating.

Talk about Double Standards eh
2 things -
1.)It's a joke. ****, CFC could tell it was clearly a joke, doesn't surprise me you failed to, mind.
2.)Bit of a difference between mocking the dead, and bitterness, isn't there?

I am a bit bitter over it, sure. I think most people are. I don't blame Chelsea for setting up defensively against a superior side, it's expected. Like what United done last year to Barca. However, it's a shame that football was not the winner today. I dislike the majority of Chelsea fans (not naming names) more than the club itself, that's what makes it a bit more gutting.
Saying all that, the fact Bosingwa played well and now has a winners medal makes me doubt whether life itself is but a dream.

Which Ship Have Never
Docked in Liverpool?
Congratz Chelsea, fully deserved. My voice broke when THE MAN, Drogba, jebeni DROZD, BOGOTAC, GODFATHER, scored. Sorry, im excited. **** yea!

2 things -
1.)It's a joke. ****, CFC could tell it was clearly a joke, doesn't surprise me you failed to, mind.
2.)Bit of a difference between mocking the dead, and bitterness, isn't there?

I am a bit bitter over it, sure. I think most people are. I don't blame Chelsea for setting up defensively against a superior side, it's expected. Like what United done last year to Barca. However, it's a shame that football was not the winner today. I dislike the majority of Chelsea fans (not naming names) more than the club itself, that's what makes it a bit more gutting.
Saying all that, the fact Bosingwa played well and now has a winners medal makes me doubt whether life itself is but a dream.

First you say its a joke then you admit you were bitter. Confused much?

Anyways whatever, I guess I just got angry especially since I was on a high after the match. Leaving the argument here

I dont really blame him for that. Think about it

Your team has been dominating the game. Chelsea have had at most 1-2 chances. All off a sudden with 7 minutes to go their resistance finally breaks and you score. That too in your own stadium where the fans start singing loudly thinking they have won it making the atmosphere more intimidating.

Would you continue with the same team or put on a defender to ensure the remaining 7 minutes progress saftely. Especially when Chelsea are backed in a corner and have no choice but to attack which means they might just snag one somehow which is what happened unfortunately for him

Oh i'm not saying it was some completely unlogical decision. Getting into his head, it certainly made some sense. I'm just saying how it turned out to be a key mistake.

Oh i'm not saying it was some completely unlogical decision. Getting into his head, it certainly made some sense. I'm just saying how it turned out to be a key mistake.
I dunno, Muller looked pretty shattered out there before he scored

Definitely. Van Buyten was not 100% fit and I bet you he expected to only be playing 7 minutes rather than 37. Van Buyten was struggling

Chelsea are still a small club even with this CL win. The win will be as much remembered as: Aston Villa's, Hamburg's, PSV's and Red Star Belgrade and Steau Bucharest, in years to come.

Totally undeserved winners.

I dunno, Muller looked pretty shattered out there before he scored

and I am pretty sure, he didn't mean to head it, but was keeling over with exhaustion and the ball just hit him in the head, you can tell by the fact that he wasn't looking anywhere near the ball when he headed it, and that it went straight into the ground and somehow past Cech.

Or there was a penny on the floor and he was looking at that? Who knows.

Which Ship Have Never
Docked in Liverpool?
Congratz Chelsea, fully deserved. My voice broke when THE MAN, Drogba, jebeni DROZD, BOGOTAC, GODFATHER, scored. Sorry, im excited. **** yea!

Anyone would think your a Chelsea fan lol :) Eevn though I dont mind English fans wanting Bayern to beat us it is still great to see some fans of teams like Manchester Utd, Arsenal etc backing the blues tonight and being happy that we have won it :)

Don't know why everyones raging against Chelsea winning, I like to see a team winning the champions League for the first time.

Chelsea are still a small club even with this CL win. The win will be as much remembered as: Aston Villa's, Hamburg's, PSV's and Red Star Belgrade and Steau Bucharest, in years to come.

Are you Danny is disguise?!

Who cares if other teams fans do not remember this moment? I certainly dont and neither do any other Chelsea fans because we will all remember this moment for the rest of our lives.