Status
Not open for further replies.
tell a mod to close it if you REALLY want to

i dont care, if all ur gonna do is criticize what i do

tell a mod to close it if you REALLY want to

i dont care, if all ur gonna do is criticize what i do

i cant see anybody critising it... just simply satating tht the kit you have made has no collar....

when it clearly is supposed to have one.

Whoa BigDave,jam your jellybean.

Like jose22 has said nobody is criticising,it's just that it has no collar on the kit.

and for some guidance heres my attempt at the AFC fylde home kit... complete with last season sleeve badges (as this years arent relaesed yet)

Oh my what have I started...

Thanks for your kits guys! Now I know the bar has been raised for the standard of kits!^^)

Can you make the new kitt of Dinamo Bucharest?
This is a picture of it - http://www.prosport.ro/fotbal-inter...**-arata-tricourile-6686657/galerie-1#picture
Home - Red
Away - White
Third(for Europe competitions) - Green

Last edited:
honestly mate.. i'm going to speak..or to the more astute type to you as aone adult to another. I would practise with photoshop for a while, may it be hours, days or weeks. read tutorials on how to do certain aspects of design pertaining to kits.

Your first kit posting with no collar.. that would take me about 5 minutes to do, if not quicker. This is for your own benefit because if you don't practise and improve.. people will probably criticise and berate.

I am saying this for your own benefit. Please practise before posting a request thread, because you will get a fair few requests and you need to have a certain level of competance to fulfill the orders to a decent degree.

honestly mate.. i'm going to speak..or to the more astute type to you as aone adult to another. I would practise with photoshop for a while, may it be hours, days or weeks. read tutorials on how to do certain aspects of design pertaining to kits.

Your first kit posting with no collar.. that would take me about 5 minutes to do, if not quicker. This is for your own benefit because if you don't practise and improve.. people will probably criticise and berate.

I am saying this for your own benefit. Please practise before posting a request thread, because you will get a fair few requests and you need to have a certain level of competance to fulfill the orders to a decent degree.

Well said, and he is 100% correct.

Brush up your skills before having pressure on you to make good kits for people.

Can you make new Partizan Belgrade home away and third kits for me

Sorry to be a pain. But you could make the Cowlin logo black ?

Andrej2311, do u have a link to the kits?

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

I can;t do the kits without a link!

Status
Not open for further replies.