rocknrolla1

Reaction score
Hi lads,

Hope you are all good and enjoying new fm!
Have a quick question regarding my bolton save, looking to play 4411 formation. Would like to play quite a direct, bit quicker football, but not losing too much of possession as well. Below you can see what i came up with. Not too sure about two attacking wingers, so appreciate comments on this one. Anyone has any other tips? Perhaps switching one winger to support duty and same side full back to attack would make more sense? Thank you in advance!

View attachment 212273

It depends on you and what you want to achieve. Try it out and post if you have issues.

Hey

I'm also playing with Bolton. Been having great success with 4-4-1-1 Spin The Wheel Here

Currently top after 6 games.

Hope it works for you mate. Long live the Wanderers.

cant post anything on this thread due to error - Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words.

Then don't post URLs. Just type it out.

This was the reply received.

rocknrolla1 said:
Hi WJ,

Mixed reactions so far really, but more positive than negative that's for sure. Finished pre-season. Looking quite solid against weaker teams, but not that impressive against stronger opponents - struggling to keep hold of possession and creating chances. Also, noticed that my DLP is not effective at all. On the other hand, BBM and both wingers look pretty solid. Not sure whom DLP could be replaced by. Roaming play maker perhaps..? What's more, defenders seem to be playing kind a deepish, so i am thinking of pushing them slightly higher.

Why is your DLP not effective? What are you looking at him to do? Is he not doing that? You ask for advice on it, but give zero information.

If you the defence is too deep, push them up. This is why you should be watching matches and seeing what your issues are.