GobBluthJD

Reaction score
Brasil

This was a tweak of an older tactic of mine, that quickly became so far tweaked that it became its own tactic. And it's a killer.

View attachment 333912 View attachment 333911 View attachment 333910 View attachment 333909

The CCC's it creates are insane.
View attachment 333908 View attachment 333907 View attachment 333906 View attachment 333905 View attachment 333904 View attachment 333903

It was working for others too. From the other thread:

View attachment 694287

everyone should try this (Brasil).
amazing play, perfect offensive corner setup, plug n play!!!

concord rangers
sky bet league 1
6 games, 5wins 1 draw (3x3 , 27 shots on goal).
team 90~105 CA

Here it is: Brasil

Home and Away is the same. Training: View attachment 333902

Last edited:
its originally from the guy that made barcelona 5 goals? yes?

No. This is completely different. It's an original.

Here's mine:
View attachment 333898 View attachment 333897

Here's the one you're referring to:
View attachment 333896 View attachment 333895

Not to mention all of the individual instructions and individual roles that are different. So I'm not sure what you're talking about. If I was changing 1 or 2 things only, I'd say it, but this is an original.

Last edited:
First match with this tactic, i just beat Feyenoord away 0-4, first season. I'm Athletic Bilbao.

where to play more creative striker like tevez, giovinco and where like lorente........

Tevez is a good False Nine while Llorente is a great Trequartista... (At Juventus) Pirlo would be a great AP, Pogba and Marchison (or whoever he is) with Vidal as Anchor.

I recommend buying Isco for Southampton or above. (I managed to get him with Southampton) for £23m... Madrid will sell him for cheap compared to his abilities. (James Rodriguez overshadows him... at Madrid) and he will become (already is) one of the best Advanced playmakers in the entire game. (18 or above for every AP attribute already)

Do you think this tactic fits PSG?

What is your pre-season training and your during-season?

And invidiual training?

OI included?

Would be appreciated for the reply :)

Do you think this tactic fits PSG?

What is your pre-season training and your during-season?

And invidiual training?

OI included?

Would be appreciated for the reply :)

Pre-season I do Team on Fitness High, during season I do Team Cohesion Average or Low
For individual I do att. movement both pre-season and regular season.

OI's are included. Corners are included. Plug and play.

Should work with PSG. Zlaten should get a hundred goals :p

It´s great so far. But I struggle to figure how to play my attacking line. I have Sturridge, Timo Werner, Balotelli and of course Lambert. And very soon, Origi. Any suggestions?

i need a good striker bugdet 30-35M any suggestion ???

It´s great so far. But I struggle to figure how to play my attacking line. I have Sturridge, Timo Werner, Balotelli and of course Lambert. And very soon, Origi. Any suggestions?

That's a pretty potent attack force! Hard to say. Balotelli might be best as the T, as opposed to the F9. Then again, he might be worthless. I've found this tactic requires a lot of teamwork and professionalism, so he might be a bit too much drama :p Sturridge should work great as a T too, with his speed, he'd cut out a lot of back passes and miskicks and score quite a bit.