tavano

Reaction score
Thought id put this up here.
I was playing with A.C Milan i saw that Cristante was only half star ability and 3 star potential normaly i wouldnt play playes with these ratings but i like cristante , i played him in 4 games as i like this player in real life after afew games his current ability went to 2 stars and potential to 4. i know it could be that my scouts arent good but they are the best scout all above 18 19 judgment. my team is also 1st in seria a so it cant be my team declining making players seem better. i have him on loan at atalanta as i dont want his progress being stiffed on the bench as back up want him to playing 1st team football asap.

any way im delighted i played him a few games now he is looking like one for the future. check him out picture below
View attachment 451062View attachment 451061

In my save with Milan (I am in 2nd season) his is getting better and better . I use him as a cm with support duty , subistitute for Polli . So far he has scored three goals from free kicks and one more with an incredible shot outside the area ! I expect great things from him !

Hi , i'm managing United and loaned Cristante for 2 seasons.This is how he looks after two seasons

I am managing United as well, bought Cristante in season 2016-17 for 27 million pounds, as a replacement for Carrick. I am now in the 2019-20 preseason and this is how he looks.