cambridge united the story (on fm handheld 09)

Reaction score
The floodlights wer lit at cambridge uniteds ground and rumours was spreading that a man called matthew hibbard had taken the job at cambridge this cudnt b true cud it ?

then it was unveiled the day after that matthew hibbard was cambridge uniteds new manager the season started well he loaned tobias holmqvist from helsingborgs and maxim skavysh from bate also mark bryne from nottingham forest . Hibbard won the first 13 games in a row ! but it went downhill from there . at january he was sitting 7th just outside the playoffs wer the board sed he should finish . but in the window he looked at the expiring contracts nd some how managed to get per krodlup,bastian schweinsteiger,tomas rociscky,szabolcs hutzi,darren ward,carlos kameni,bosko jankovic and oscar sereno,the news spread quickly that cambridge was going to get some world class players for the start of next season . but he carriedon with the current first and he underperformed and finished 12th in the league

season09-10
fter all the world class players arrived there was extremey high expectations but with every player having a big club release clause wud they all stay.
unfortunatley carlos kameni,oscar sereno and per krodlup left but was replaced by stephen o'hallaran,louis saha and mathew upson .but the biggest players schweinsteiger and rocisky remained at cambridge So then the season begun after the pre season finished like this
cambridge2-1workington
bath1-3cambridge
cambridge2-0hinckley
there was hope it wud continue through the league and it did these are the results from cambridges anly matches so far this season
oxford1-3cambridge
cambridge3-0burton
stafford1-2cambridge

this is all true i havent made up anything i wish i cud show sum proof but its on the psp so its hard if ay1 has any ideas how i will i was shocked wen all these players agreed but buzzing
plz let me know wt u thought on the story thnx

ill write the scores to this thread until its half through the season then ill make a new thread