Tezzz

Banned
Reaction score

Just a bit of information on this story. Slightly different from other manager stories as I'll be playing as a chairman using the editor database and a real-time editor. I'll be making decisions on things such as manager sackings, club facility upgrades and transfer budgets. Originally I was just going to do this on my own as a type of alternative FM save but I've decided I'll document the whole thing on this thread. May also make this into a possible video/lets play type of thing for YouTube. Any suggestions/ideas feel free to post!

View attachment 915066

The Chairman Story
Liverpool Football Club Edition

Reds Confirm Dunne Appointment
View attachment 241201

Liverpool Football Club can today announce that Terry Dunne has been hired and given the role of Managing Director of the club.

Dunne has a growing reputation in football after having previous director spells with Southport, Tranmere, and most recently West Brom. The 32 year old will have various responsibilities around the club including manager reviews and setting transfer budgets.

Ian Ayre has been demoted to a director of the board.

Stay tuned for more...

Interesting idea, will definitely follow!

Cheers mate. Won't be able to update it til late tonight or tomorrow night now but the foundations are set! Also might open it up to be a bit more interactive and ask people if they want to apply to be a director on my board. Then they'd have a say in the runnings of the club.

Very "outside the box" idea! Will follow! I'm a Liverpool fan.. so look after us ;)

Really happy with the following this has gathered. As some of the members on here know I work 12 hour shifts over the weekends now however I am normally free most of the week so looking forward to smashing this and giving it a good go come Monday.

Stay tuned!

Will keep an eye on this obviously ;)

Season 1
Pre-Season Update #1

Reds Set Season 1 Expectations
View attachment 240201

Liverpool Football Club Managing Director Terry Dunne has released Season 1 expectations for the manager and his team.

Brendan Rodgers and his team will have to buckle up their ideas as they have been given bold objectives for the forthcoming season. The aims show the ambition that Dunne has brought to the club and Liverpool will have to keep errors to a minimum if they are to meet them. Full details of the expectations have been listed below.

Season 1 Expectations
Manager - Brendan Rodgers
League Expectation - 4th
Europa League - Be Competitive*
FA Cup - Quarter-Finals
Capital One Cup - Not Important

*Be competitive; beat teams expected of beating​

Season 1
Summer Transfer Analysis

Reds Confirm Transfer Ins/Outs
View attachment 239971

The following transfer deals have been confirmed by Liverpool Football Club.

IN:
James Milner - (Man City) Free
Danny Ings - (Burnley) Free
Adam Bogdan - (Bolton) Free
Joe Gomez - (Charlton) £3.5m
Firminho - (Hoffenheim) £29m
Nathaniel Clyne - (S'ton) £12.5m
Christian Benteke - (A.Villa) £32.5m
Charlie Austin - (QPR) £7.25m
Total - £84.75m

OUT:
Steven Gerrard - Free
Glen Johnson - Free
Brad Jones - Free
Iago Aspas - (Sevilla) £5m
Seb Coates - (Sunderland) £2m
Raheem Sterling - (Man City) £49m
Manquillo - Loan Terminated
Total - £51.5m

Net Spend: £33.75m

There have also been four players going out on loan for the season. Jordon ibe has joined Swansea, Ryan McCloughlin has joined Preston, Andre Wisom has joined West Ham, and Divock Origi has joined West Brom.

Season 1
Christmas Update

Reds Results
View attachment 239922

Premier League Results
View attachment 239925

Cup Competition Results
View attachment 239924

League Table
View attachment 239923

The board are declining to comment on the clubs current form and position, and will release a statement at the end of the season. They remain confident that the manager will meet the boards expectations. Below is a reminder of what these expectations are.

Season 1 Expectations
Manager - Brendan Rodgers
League Expectation - 4th
Europa League - Be Competitive*
FA Cup - Quarter-Finals
Capital One Cup - Not Important

*Be competitive; beat teams expected of beating​

Last edited:
Nice to see the board sticking with Brendan, top four does look like a bit of a tough task now though!