The 4-1-4-1 B looks very promising. I'm with Charleroi in First Division in Belgium and I finish first of my group of Champion's League with Liverpool, Borussia Dortmund and Shaktar Donetsk. I trash Liverpool 0-3 at Andfield.

Invincible 4123 is dope! Jamie Vardy scores every match and my players are dominating the player stats in Premier League.

Clipboard01.jpg

Invincible 4123 is dope! Jamie Vardy scores every match and my players are dominating the player stats in Premier League.

Clipboard01.jpg

Do you have changed the set pieces ? In my tactic, it looks like midfielders scores more goals than the striker.

Do you have changed the set pieces ? In my tactic, it looks like midfielders scores more goals than the striker.

No, did not change anything. Maybe you need a fast striker like Vardy? James Maddison playing as central midfielder is the second highest scorer in my team though so this tactic indeed allow midfielders to score quite a lot of goals.

Clipboard01.jpg

I've tested it, it's indeed pretty amazing.
And the 3-5-2 is also VERY VERY good.

I want to give this a test in the championship. Do you change anything for tougher matches and do you use ant OI's?

Clipboard01.jpg

so what is the best tactic to use right now?? i want to play with leeds any recommendations??

Great job! I still believe that 4141-ish tactics (with wingers, mezzala-s and iwbs) are the best this year.
I tried a lot of tactics but always end up with CLASH 4141 v4.
Did you allways use attacking mentality?

Great job! I still believe that 4141-ish tactics (with wingers, mezzala-s and iwbs) are the best this year.

I confirm that. In championship, i prefer to use 4 1 2 3 but in Champion's League, I play all the competition with the CLASH 4-1-4-1 and i won it with Charleroi in 2020-2021 !

So I used the 442 kungfu v3 with Leeds and I have to say it's a fantastic tactic. About to promote to the PL and in the finals of the cara cup.

Always attacking

Link to tactic?