"Creating a nation"

JoeSlack

Reaction score
I've been wanting to do Build-a-nation for a while but never stuck on any specific nation, until I had the idea to create Yorkshire as a nation and try it that way, I tried changing Gibraltar to Yorkshire, but with the population hardcoded at 33k, I didn't know whether this would hamper youth coming through, so I found the European nation with the closest population to Yorkshire - Slovakia, I removed all Slovakian records, changed all Slovaks to become Slovenian and moved every single town/city/region inside Slovakia, to Slovenia, I simmed 22 years into the future on a save to test how it went naturally before I put the commitment into a BAN save and noticed there are still a few players coming through with Slovakian names, born in Slovenia (in-game), but in towns that are in Slovakia in real life (the ones I moved over)

Is there any possible fix for this? I'm able to rename these players if necessary but it's just a little immersion-breaking,

I've attached my database in case anyone wants to have a look (or if anyone wants to have a go) as well as a couple of pics of the name/city of birth,

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks,
Joe

Attachments

• BAN2.PNG
    BAN2.PNG
    182.8 KB · Views: 18
  • BAN.PNG
    BAN.PNG
    58 KB · Views: 17
  • Yorkshire BAN Done.fmf
    109.2 KB · Views: 4