Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2014 Edition

Which database would you chairmen prefer to use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
View attachment 364295

An unbeaten month in November has lifted some weight off of Jose Mourinho's back. However, he is still sitting down in 6th place which really isn't acceptable for new Chairman Lord Sugar who has laid down this Ultimatum to the Portuguese tactition.

"Although results seem to be turning around, I feel like I need to freshen things up come January, whether that is a change of Management or through the players, things will change. If we are not in the Champions League places by Jan the 1st Jose will see himself wave goodbye to Stamford Bridge. Let it be known that 4th place is a minimum and if I feel performances are not up to scratch despite being in 4th I will still look at Jose's position within the club."

We have had no word from the Mourinho camp but there have been rumours of unrest as Jose feels that his position should not be publicly scrutinized by his boss like that.

Either way December looks like a crunch month for the Blues. Join us in January to here what happens!

Hoping that the game save is loaded soon as I may be shopping for a new manager.

View attachment 361871
Unfortunately I have been too busy to keep this going. Was hoping after having a break I'd be able to keep this going. Unfortunately not.

I want to thank all the chairmen and most of all who actively participated throughout this game and from the beginning, most noticeably:

Naterr

NjmClare

LeighDelemere

Bornexplorer88

T1LL13

RTvD

Stokecfc

RiotAct

(and others)

Thanks guys, it has been a fun few months!! Hope you's had a blast!

GAME OVER!