Dynamic kit generator interest measurement

gabrimo

Reaction score
Hello people, I'm modder responsible by the creation of a tool called DKG (or Dynamic kit generator). For now, it still on alpha and only generates kits compatible with FIFA series, but an expansion of the project (making it compatible with other popular series like FM) was always part of my plans.

The tool was designed to enable the user to produce quality kits quickly, while respecting each clubs and kit supplier visual identity. With some basic input by the user like club, kit and kit supplier the tool is able to combine different patterns to generate a unique kit based on which were selected with a single click!

So considering FM has a huge player base and it has modes especially aimed to be played for many seasons, I would like to know your opinion about how useful or not useful my tool would be.

If you're curious about it and would like to see DKG up and running, you can download the last alpha here. If you prefer, check it out the video below, where I show the new stuff I made or improved for the last version, so you can have a better idea on how the tool works:

Anxiously waiting for your opinion!

Last edited: