BobbyMoore

Reaction score
Hi, I like many people are having big problems with the Editor does anyone know if there is a manual i can download? I have looked at YouTube and it tells me how to load a Database but not how to create a league with teams. The game said it would be "user friendly" but its clearly not.

so far : i have gone to File Menu pressed "Load Database" then i pressed "load editor"
: then a file called "config" i loaded that up then went back into file manager and saved editor.

After that i cant seem to get much further. I want to create a league with european teams. I did not play FM09 so the editor is lost on me.

CAN SOMEONE HELP WITH A STEP BY STEP GUIDE I THINK IT WOULD HELP A LOT OF PEOPLE.

THANKS

Yh i want some help aswell
I tried to make a new league, but the new database just saved over the 10.1 database instead of creating a new file :S

save it in the the editor data file

But then when i want to load a normal 10.1 database what do i do? Because it only allows me to start a new game with my edited database

how do you edit prize money in it, for each league, trying to make the two-tier epl, thts been proposed irl

how do you edit prize money in it, for each league, trying to make the two-tier epl, thts been proposed irl

you have to go to the nation section, then there is a tab which you can edit the prize-money