El Hadji Diouf

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope someone snaps his leg in half and says "**** you and **** your leg" see how he likes it...

he is a absolute ******* ****** hope to god scott brown breaks that stupid spitting ***** leg on sunday:)

Oh, when Celtic hate a player, it always adds an edge. Jealous of their lack of activity me thinks...

So we could have signed a rapist or a guy who spat on a fan and got wide with a guy who had a broken leg that's funny

Also I don't think the English realise how bad Scottish football has become I admit Diouf a **** but Celtic & Rangers are not the same team they were 10 years ago and unfortunetly I can see it being that way for a long time so getting people to come up from England is a big thing now I bet you if he had spat on Ranger's fan and went to Celtic. The Celtic fan's wouldn't be as anoyed as they are but Ranger's would.

Also after yesterday I am predicting that in at most ten year's England will have ruined their football paying £37million for Andy Carrol I'm not saying he is bad but never that much. Also Torres £50million get a grip.

David Villa cost Barcelona £36 Million:L so Andy Carrol is slightly better you have to laugh :)

The Bank is going to want all this money soon, and that will be the downfall of English football.
What banks? the banks are not involved in the case of any of those transfers

Oh, when Celtic hate a player, it always adds an edge. Jealous of their lack of activity me thinks...
eh?
We brought in Ljungberg and Commons. Im happy with that. Yes we wanted a cb but everyone knew we where desperate so they asked for ridicules money for them. Id rather play wilson at cb than pay over the odds on a cb that is only needed for a week r 2.

It's good how the true colours of celtic fans come out if scott brown breaks his leg then that just makes him as big a **** as diouf. You really want your own players lowering themselves ? real big of you. we all know diouf is scum of the earth but anyone who lowers themselves to his standard isn't any better than he is ;)

It's good how the true colours of celtic fans come out if scott brown breaks his leg then that just makes him as big a **** as diouf. You really want your own players lowering themselves ? real big of you. we all know diouf is scum of the earth but anyone who lowers themselves to his standard isn't any better than he is ;)
yea but it Diouf, hes hardly even human tbh :p

They would still be lowering themselves to his standards though if they don't anything just making themselves as bad as him. He knows hes hated anyway so. few hard kicks and stuff will happen though thats obvious.

So, Sully, if they play for Rangers, they're a thug? You have a 'thug' in your team, yet you give us the blame for that as well? See it's people like you that make decent fans like taida, Clark and Shay look bad.

You forgot me XD

They would still be lowering themselves to his standards though if they don't anything just making themselves as bad as him. He knows hes hated anyway so. few hard kicks and stuff will happen though thats obvious.
Blackburn-Rovers-El-Hadji-001.jpg
It's impossible to gets as low as his standards

They're both better than SPL standard IMO. and the thing with healy was a laugh - A Bit of banter between the fans and the players, They laughed about it as they were giving him stick all day long. End of the day the supporters got back what they deserved in the Healy incident which was blown out proportion and he did later Apologise for the incident, Diouf - I have nothign to stick up for him with nor would I want to he's a **** but hes definately not pish ;)

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

Which other Thugs are at Rangers then ? Just another childish post from another Chilish person ;).

@Clark_Messi - Also thing I missed out about the healy thing, And I understand your not really complaining much about it but your using it as a point. You all loved Artur Boruc who numerous times done things to wind up Rangers fans, Blessing himself right infront of the Rangers crowd at and Old Firm match to deliberately wind up rangers fans. And IMO that has more chance of causing trouble because it's an Old Firm - Someone would have probably been stabbed over that incident thats how petty some people are.. Healy mimicing a flute in a friendly against Celtic with Fulham is a bit of banter, Different if he done it in an Old Firm thats asking for trouble.

Well i think he was really just focusing on laugherty, as i wouldnt say teh rangers sqauds are thugs but he is a desgrace though

---------- Post added at 04:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 AM ----------

no cause that would mean brown wold get sent off lol. diouf is scum, i will be watching the game rather than launching my hate towards him as i watch my team win ;)

What banks? the banks are not involved in the case of any of those transfers

Just saying how bad our game is we have to loan DIOUF:O so we actually have a striker but Liverpool can sign Carroll for 35million lol.
Do you know anything about Scottish football ie. Walter didn't get any of the CL money:(

---------- Post added at 04:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 AM ----------

Eric Cantona Fly Kicks a fan
Diouf Spit's on a fan
David Goodwillie Raped a fan

He's not alone
If we sign goodwillie though Im getting the **** out of Ibrox

Arggh wrote a lot of things then pressed some buttons and the stupid page closed :mad: not amused lol. Anyway..

Blackburn-Rovers-El-Hadji-001.jpg
It's impossible to gets as low as his standards

I wrote a big paragraph on this I'll try shorten it now as I cba typing it again lol.
If Brown went into Diouf to hurt him and broke his leg - It would make him as bad as Diouf.
If you or any fan applauded Brown for his actions - You would be as bad as Diouf because your laughing at someone deliberately injuring someone, Diouf only shouted at Mackie and only spat on a fat ( yes very disguting and he should have received an *** kicking for it)

Diouf is Scum without a doubt and if he broke his leg accidentaly or in a normal 50/50 tackle not meant to hurt then yes laugh at him. If its deliberate and you applaud the culprit your as bad as him. I don't agree with what he done but you would still be lowering yourself to his standards if you done the above things.

Well i think he was really just focusing on laugherty, as i wouldnt say teh rangers sqauds are thugs but he is a desgrace though

no cause that would mean brown wold get sent off lol. diouf is scum, i will be watching the game rather than launching my hate towards him as i watch my team win ;)

First of all its Disgrace ;) But what has lafferty done that is such a disgrace ? exactly clear this one up and please don't say diving because players from both clubs have dived etc.. Exactly watch the game to support your team, Not to watch diouf get injured end of the day do you really want to waste your breath on him. If he gets hurt I don't expect you too feel sorry for him of course but he isn't worth the hassle.

I really don't understand what Kyle Laff has done to be a disgrace though can someone clear this one up for me ?

Oh and as someone mentioned,

Cantona dk'd a fan and is classed as a legend among many many people, Thats worse than spitting on someone, spit can be cleaned off A Drop kick is painful.
Goodwillie could possibily have raped someone and is still playing football just now... Worse than spitting.
Marlon King assaulted a women, Definately worse than spitting on someone aswell.

Think about a few of them before your all quick to shout about Diouf being scum because at the end of the day, The above players haven't been classed as Scum *Goodwillie innocent until proven guilty of course* but people really need to take a hard look at some of their own previous players, How about Billy Bremner, Johnny Giles and Kenny Dalgleish - Are they Scum or Thugs, Because they had a punch up at games before. Suppose its different because they're not Rangers players eh ;)

Last edited:
Arggh wrote a lot of things then pressed some buttons and the stupid page closed :mad: not amused lol. Anyway..

I wrote a big paragraph on this I'll try shorten it now as I cba typing it again lol.
If Brown went into Diouf to hurt him and broke his leg - It would make him as bad as Diouf.
If you or any fan applauded Brown for his actions - You would be as bad as Diouf because your laughing at someone deliberately injuring someone, Diouf only shouted at Mackie and only spat on a fat ( yes very disguting and he should have received an *** kicking for it)

Diouf is Scum without a doubt and if he broke his leg accidentaly or in a normal 50/50 tackle not meant to hurt then yes laugh at him. If its deliberate and you applaud the culprit your as bad as him. I don't agree with what he done but you would still be lowering yourself to his standards if you done the above things.

First of all its Disgrace ;) But what has lafferty done that is such a disgrace ? exactly clear this one up and please don't say diving because players from both clubs have dived etc.. Exactly watch the game to support your team, Not to watch diouf get injured end of the day do you really want to waste your breath on him. If he gets hurt I don't expect you too feel sorry for him of course but he isn't worth the hassle.

I really don't understand what Kyle Laff has done to be a disgrace though can someone clear this one up for me ?

Oh and as someone mentioned,

Cantona dk'd a fan and is classed as a legend among many many people, Thats worse than spitting on someone, spit can be cleaned off A Drop kick is painful.
Goodwillie could possibily have raped someone and is still playing football just now... Worse than spitting.
Marlon King assaulted a women, Definately worse than spitting on someone aswell.

Think about a few of them before your all quick to shout about Diouf being scum because at the end of the day, The above players haven't been classed as Scum *Goodwillie innocent until proven guilty of course* but people really need to take a hard look at some of their own previous players, How about Billy Bremner, Johnny Giles and Kenny Dalgleish - Are they Scum or Thugs, Because they had a punch up at games before. Suppose its different because they're not Rangers players eh ;)

where to start, ok, aberdeen v ranagers gets player sent off for play acting, says in daily record later on that year who is charlie nicholas (dont get me wrong dont like nicholas but every player deserves respect no mater what team they played for as they retired now and deserve to be reconised would say the same for any ranagers player) also said in that article that nicholas couldnt lase his boots. Also of my mates who are ranagers fans think he is a disgrace for the diving. Eys i am not saying other players dive but he is constantly doing it and also tryies to go out his way to get others sent off, old firm game brown gets sent off for touching lafferty on the arm. brown shouldnt reacted they he did but both should have got a yellow and told to grow up.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/footba...is-act-after-red-card-bust-up-86908-22507489/ says it all

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/r/rangers/8054856.stm

http://www.thesun.co.uk/scotsol/hom...snt-win-with-his-ability-hes-not-got-any.html

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/footba...ys-celtic-star-andreas-hinkel-86908-22073123/

finally http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/e...ms-and-old-firm-horror-tackle-86908-21955889/

Right so Kyle Lafferty is the only player in scotland to have dived and got people sent off ? No you are only referring to him because 1. your a celtic fan 2. you don't like him and 3. because hes northern irish. Without a shadow of a doubt. Big Deal he dived to get a player sent off plenty of people have done it before. Are you telling that on sunday if Anthony Stokes or anyone dives to win a 90th minute penalty gets a Rangers player sent off and wins the game that he's a disgrace you won't celebrate the goal/win and you will no longer like that player ? No you would celebrate the goal you would praise that player and you would accept the win. So you would be a ******* typical celtic fan who can't see nothing past celtic. Because Celtic players never ever dive do they ? McGeady never ever dived paha, What about Nakamura's dive against Man Utd to win a free kick which he then converted to win 1-0. Did you complain about him diving then ? no did you ****. typical ******* hypocrite just because its lafferty.

Glenn Loovens Kicked Mo Edu deliberately - Is he a disgrace to you ?
Charlie Nicholas is a stupid ****, And he always licks celtic's **** and you wonder why he gets a reaction, why does he really deserve respect ? If hes hypocritical of your team you would get defensive.
Does Diouf deserve respect when he retires? No he doesn't but your saying any player deserves respect so another point you have failed on, But once again you brought it up because its Lafferty. But during your rant what part of diving makes Kyle Lafferty a "Thug" ? because this is what the arguement is about your calling Lafferty a thug for diving, to me that makes him more of a cheater and a ***** not a thug...

But you tell me you wouldn't dive for something if you had the chance to win a game or anything ? you definately would.

The Brown incident isn't Kyles fault that they never got booked thats the referees fault.

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

As for your points in the paper.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/footba...is-act-after-red-card-bust-up-86908-22507489/ says it all

The ball was volleyed off Lafferty, Would you not react if something volleyed a ball of you ? He only reacted which is perfectly natural.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/r/rangers/8054856.stm

The dive you can't defend however he did apologise and Charlie Mulgrew shouldn't have went head to head with him in the first place, But other players have done this and it doesn't make him a thug.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/scotsol/hom...snt-win-with-his-ability-hes-not-got-any.html

Charlie Nicholas slated Lafferty do you expect Kyle to sit and take it. The both of them are being unprofessional - Still doesn't make him a thug or a disgrace.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/footba...ys-celtic-star-andreas-hinkel-86908-22073123/

I honestly can't remember the tackle, But bad tackles happen in football all the time.. As I mentioned Earlier Loovens on Edu (deliberate kick), Your not complaining about that though so ;)

finally http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/e...ms-and-old-firm-horror-tackle-86908-21955889/

What has this final one got to do with anything, End of the day you haven't proved one valid point for kyle lafferty being a thug. The only one you could class him under is the Hinkel tackle, But I bet theres alot of hard and dangerous tackles from both clubs over the years so why bring it up just because its lafferty.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.