English Football Ground Series - Review The 92

Welcome to another episode of our new series, Review the 92. Each week, myself and a guest will discuss a ground we've visited and review the stadium on various key elements. These include, atmosphere, location, value & character. We'll give you our honest opinion and talk about our experience at each ground. Today, myself & co-host Tom discuss our trip to The Alexandra Stadium (Gresty Road) in November 2017 to watch Crewe Alexandra vs Luton Town in League Two, a game which Luton comfortably won 2-1.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily content from two long term Football Manager 2020 stories, The Head Coach & A Wandering Dork, from Monday-Saturday at 4.30pm. We'll also have a new episode from this series every Sunday at the same time. My Cricket 19 England Career continues every Wednesday & Saturday at 1pm, with my weekly live stream series from FM20 every Tuesday at 10am.

Thanks for watching!

I've got another lucky episode this week, as I have an extended interview with Dean Bowditch, who talks to us about his career in football. We reflect on his time as a wonderkid at Ipswich Town, before moving onto spells at Yeovil Town, MK Dons, Northampton Town, Stevenage & Stowmarket Town. We also discuss the value of loan spells, a record breaking hat trick, an honest conversation with Roy Keane and a tough time with Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink.

Thanks for watching! (y)

Welcome to another episode of our new series, Review the 92. Each week, myself and a guest will discuss a ground we've visited and review the stadium on various key elements. These include, atmosphere, location, value & character. We'll give you our honest opinion and talk about our experience at each ground. Today, myself & co-host Tom discuss the ground we've visited most in our lifetime, our home town stadium, Kenilworth Road. Home of Luton Town FC, we chat about our most memorable visits to the ground & the famous away entrance.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily content from two long term Football Manager 2020 stories, The Head Coach & A Wandering Dork, from Monday-Saturday at 4.30pm. We'll also have a new episode from this series every Sunday at the same time. My Cricket 19 England Career continues every Wednesday & Saturday at 1pm, with my weekly live stream series from FM20 every Tuesday at 10am.

Thanks for watching!

Another lucky interview this week and it turned out to be one of my favourites so far! I spoke to former England International Fern Whelan about her incredible career. We speak about her current club Brighton, as well as former clubs Everton & Notts County. We talk about opportunities in Women's football, multiple injury heartbreaks & FA Cup final success! A really inspiring interview with a brilliant guest.

Thanks for giving it a try!

Two in a week this time, as I speak to former Nottingham Forest, Rotherham United, Chesterfield, Crewe Alexandra, Northampton Town & Grimsby Town defender Gregor Robertson. We discuss an incredible league debut, a youth career at Hearts, Scotland U21 honours, injury woes & varying emotions at Wembley Stadium. We then talk about Gregor's move into written journalism, now a regular columnist for The Times.

Thanks for watching! (y)

Welcome to another episode of our new series, Review the 92. Each week, myself and a guest will discuss a ground we've visited and review the stadium on various key elements. These include, atmosphere, location, value & character. We'll give you our honest opinion and talk about our experience at each ground. Today, myself & co-host Tom discuss one of our favourite ever away trips, as we followed Luton Town to St James' Park against Newcastle United. A great FA Cup tie in 2018, with a brilliant experience and city to go with it!

Thanks for watching as always!

A really different & interesting interview this week! A slightly different take on the football industry with Wycombe Wanderers Head of Media, Matt Cecil. We discuss one of the most important roles within a club in modern football, the challenges of working for the club you support & briefly becoming the youngest director at a professional English club after a fan takeover. He's also the face of Chairboys Live during lockdown.

Thanks for watching!

Another interview as this week, we talk to Glentoran midfielder Seanan Clucas. We discuss his career so far including an early move to England, where he featured for Preston North End, Burton Albion & Bristol Rovers. We also talk about stints in both Northern & the Republic of Ireland for Linfield & Derry City respectively, before moving onto big achievements at hometown club Dungannon Swifts and international honours for Northern Ireland!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to another episode of our new series, Review the 92. Each week, myself and a guest will discuss a ground we've visited and review the stadium on various key elements. These include, atmosphere, location, value & character. We'll give you our honest opinion and talk about our experience at each ground. Today, myself & co-host Tom talk about our trip to Carrow Road to watch Norwich City vs Luton Town in 2013. A historic day for the FA Cup & my favourite football experience of my life so far!

Thanks for watching!

Two more lucky interviews to come this week. We start with an extended chat with Ben Pringle, recorded on the day he became a free agent following a spell at Gillingham. We talk about Ben's early days in the West Brom academy, non-league in the north east and a crucial spell at Ilkeston Town. We then discuss his professional breakthrough at Derby County, before a long, successful spell at Rotherham United under Steve Evans. We then talk about Fulham, Ipswich, Preston, Gillingham, a crucial Wembley goal on loan at Tranmere Rovers & working with Steve Evans again.

Thanks for watching!

This week, I've been lucky enough to chat to the incredibly successful journalist, presenter & broadcaster Faye Carruthers. We talk about our mutual love of Luton Town, before discussing Faye's career. This includes becoming a household name at Sky Sports as a reporter on Soccer Saturday, plus more recent stints as a regular Talksport & Guardian weekly host & with Guardian weekly. We also talk more broadly about opportunities for women in football media in the past and now, as well as her previous work on Final Score.

Thanks for giving it a try!

Welcome to another episode of our new series, Review the 92. Each week, myself and a guest will discuss a ground we've visited and review the stadium on various key elements. These include, atmosphere, location, value & character. We'll give you our honest opinion and talk about our experience at each ground. Today, myself & co-host Tom discuss our visit to Portsmouth & Fratton park in 2015, as we watched Luton Town fall to a 2-0 defeat. We also switch to Zoom for the first time in the series!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to another episode of our new series, Review the 92. Each week, myself and a guest will discuss a ground we've visited and review the stadium on various key elements. These include, atmosphere, location, value & character. We'll give you our honest opinion and talk about our experience at each ground. Today, myself & co-host Tom talk about our visit to the Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium in 2019 to watch QPR VS Luton Town. We discuss all things Loftus Road, as well as some of the ground's unique features.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to another episode of our new series, Review the 92. Each week, myself and a guest will discuss a ground we've visited and review the stadium on various key elements. These include, atmosphere, location, value & character. We'll give you our honest opinion and talk about our experience at each ground. Today, myself & co-host Tom talk about our visit to Spotland (now the Crown Oil Arena), to watch Rochdale vs Luton in Sky Bet League One in 2018, possibly one of the worst games of football we've watched!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to another episode of our new series, Review the 92. Each week, myself and a guest will discuss a ground we've visited and review the stadium on various key elements. These include, atmosphere, location, value & character. We'll give you our honest opinion and talk about our experience at each ground. Today, myself & co-host Tom talk about our visit to Hillsborough, to watch Sheffield Wednesday vs Luton Town in the FA Cup. Dull on the pitch, but followed by managerial fireworks off it!

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily content from two long term Football Manager 2020 stories, The Head Coach & A Wandering Dork, from Monday-Saturday at 4.30pm. My weekly live stream series from FM20 continues every Tuesday at 10am.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to another episode of our new series, Review the 92. Each week, myself and a guest will discuss a ground we've visited and review the stadium on various key elements. These include, atmosphere, location, value & character. We'll give you our honest opinion and talk about our experience at each ground. Today, myself & co-host Tom talk about our trip to Roots Hall in 2015 to watch Southend United vs Luton Town in a crucial League Two game!

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily content from two long term Football Manager 2020 stories, The Head Coach & A Wandering Dork, from Monday-Saturday at 4.30pm. My weekly live stream series from FM20 continues every Tuesday at 10am.

Thanks for watching!

I've been fortunate to interview another pro this week, as I talk to Havant & Waterlooville midfielder Godfrey Poku. After a unique route into football via college and a near miss for a US scholarship, Godfrey started his career with St Albans City in the English non-league. Then followed a big move to Luton Town, an EFL debut at Mansfield, as well as featuring for Southport, Alfreton Town, AFC Telford United, Woking, Oxford City & Wealdstone. He also found his scoring boots, thanks to Sam Clucas, in a previous loan spell at his new club!

Welcome to another episode of our new series, Review the 92. Each week, myself and a guest will discuss a ground we've visited and review the stadium on various key elements. These include, atmosphere, location, value & character. We'll give you our honest opinion and talk about our experience at each ground. Today, myself & co-host Tom discuss our trip to Broadhall Way (Lamex Stadium). The home of Stevenage FC, we visited for a local derby against Luton Town in 2014, as Luton returned to the EFL after a five year absence!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to another episode of our new series, Review the 92. Each week, myself and a guest will discuss a ground we've visited and review the stadium on various key elements. These include, atmosphere, location, value & character. We'll give you our honest opinion and talk about our experience at each ground. Today, myself & co-host Tom discuss our visit to the Stadium of Light to watch Sunderland vs Luton in January 2019. A key game for Luton as Mick Harford took over from Nathan Jones & what turned out to be one of our best ever away days!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to another episode of our new series, Review the 92. Each week, myself and a guest will discuss a ground we've visited and review the stadium on various key elements. These include, atmosphere, location, value & character. We'll give you our honest opinion and talk about our experience at each ground. Today, myself & co-host Tom discuss our trip to The Hawthorns in August 2018, as we watched West Brom vs Luton in a Carabao Cup First Round tie.

Thanks for watching!